WSW/HAL/ACL Ticketing S3 Thread

Tickets for the Penrith game out at 2pm today. 4 hours notice. Am I the only person that is getting pissed off at this pathetic amateurish communication by the club.

I still don't have my membership cards
Me either! Rang again yesterday, was told my family membership pack would be here by Xmas....I asked which one 2014 or 2015?! I'm beyond pissed off now , at least I can print off tickets I guess.
  • 4 weeks later...

I must say I am mightily pissed off.

I've been trying for 48 hrs now to buy 2 tickets anywhere in the stadium for Tuesday's match vs the Mexicans.

No go. Zip. Nothing. FA.

So why, when I turn up on Tuesday, will there be 5000 empty seats?

The system completely sucks.

Something seriously needs to be done about this.

How do I explain to my two mates who are here from QLD and want to attend the game (born and bred Westies) that they can't get a ticket, yet when they watch the game on TV, they see thousands of empties?

It sucks.

I've been trying for 48 hrs now to buy 2 tickets anywhere in the stadium for Tuesday's match vs the Mexicans.

No go. Zip. Nothing. FA.

How do I explain to my two mates who are here from QLD and want to attend the game (born and bred Westies) that they can't get a ticket, yet when they watch the game on TV, they see thousands of empties?

It sucks.

I'm with you mate spent most of the day refreshing the Facebook page hoping to be the first one to see it ..

No go. Zip. Nothing. FA.

It sucks.

No go. Zip. Nothing. FA.

It sucks.

I'm with you mate spent most of the day refreshing the Facebook page hoping to be the first one to see it ..

I bet there will be no more than 13k for the game on Tuesday....

I feel for you all... and The club has to do something about this...

The members buy back system/Ticket resell which was supposedly to have started at the start of this season, and then was later on postponed for the first game of the new year.. has not even been implemented yet!!!

Our club customer service and communication has been VERY TERRIBLE!

I believe it's best to raise our complaints and concerns by speaking to Ben from the club or posting the question on here -----> http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/forum/89-rbb-wsf-wsw-questions-box/ 

Edited by wanderersfanatic

I doubt the club really give a **** is the reality

They got their money pre October when 17,000 People committed their cash

This is the sad reality. It's clear the owners don't care. Mustn't be a buck in it for them, that's all they care about. They certainly don't care about this club. The buyback will come in about the same time as the State Government gives us the stadium upgrade, around the 12th of never.

I doubt the club really give a **** is the reality

They got their money pre October when 17,000 People committed their cash

This is the sad reality. It's clear the owners don't care. Mustn't be a buck in it for them, that's all they care about. They certainly don't care about this club. The buyback will come in about the same time as the State Government gives us the stadium upgrade, around the 12th of never.

Could be worse, could be 13 th....... :ninja:

Just now, I was listening to KISS 106.5 5 minutes ago, to my surprise, my first time ever listening to WSW advertisement on the radio.

(I'm like woooooow.. the club is using an alternate means of communication other than Social Media)

They were saying tickets are now sale on Ticketmaster... and to attend the game tomorrow vs Victory.. blah blah blah..

I just had a look at ticketmaster and tickets are showing as sold out..

#fail

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Just now, I was listening to KISS 106.5 5 minutes ago, to my surprise, my first time ever listening to WSW advertisement on the radio.

They were saying tickets are now sale on Ticketmaster... and to attend the game tomorrow vs Victory.. blah blah blah..

I just had a look at ticketmaster and tickets are showing as sold out..

#fail

This post was a real roller coaster for me .. Was excited for a second

50 tickets just became available on Ticketmaster for the victory game

Section:west 43

Thanks for the tip off mate.

I wasn't near a computer, but rang my mate from QLD and he managed to log on, sign up and grab two tickets in Bay 27, Eastern Stand.

Happy days!!

Now.........bring on those merkins from Mexico.

• 4 weeks later...

If we have any games at NoToANZ tickets had better be $5 concession $10 adult and there had better be no other option. A decent crowd would be nice

I think it needs to be at least prices we saw at the ACL group stages. Cheap tickets to a point but those tickets a certain distance from the field (those that are actually close) need to be more expensive and the rest (nose bleeds and behind the goals) all need to be dirt cheap!

If we have any games at NoToANZ tickets had better be $5 concession $10 adult and there had better be no other option. A decent crowd would be nice

I think it needs to be at least prices we saw at the ACL group stages. Cheap tickets to a point but those tickets a certain distance from the field (those that are actually close) need to be more expensive and the rest (nose bleeds and behind the goals) all need to be dirt cheap!

Nice dream.  Pretty sure it won't happen.  ANZ / FFA will screw us.

Just got an email about the CCM away game and tickets are already on sale!!!

As I mentioned on the away game thread..

FFS! Why do the Mariners put up the price of tickets for this match?

WSW vs Mariners (Away section) http://premier.ticke...aspx?sh=CMR2615

Adult $25.49

Junior $13.25

Concession $23.45

Mariners vs Adelaide (Away section) http://premier.ticke...aspx?sh=CMR1615

Adult $18.35

Junior $12.23

Concession $15.29

ACL 3 game passes on sale Wednesday 2pm to members only.

Members Pricing for Three Match Passes

RED

Adult: $69

Conc: $49

Junior: $39

Family: $179

BLACK

Adult: $55

Conc: $40

Junior: $35

Family: $145

WHITE

Adult: $45

Conc: $34

Junior: $23

Family: $90

ACTIVE

Adult: $55

Conc: $40

Read more at http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/acl-tickets-on-sale-wednesday/1bcr4gw8h236f12t1unokmllyv#ARyvfu2kMwv5V4g8.99

Compare that to the prices Brisbane roar are charging...

$10 adult

$5 Kids

Kinda hard to feel like we are net being ripped off

that's because no one is gonna pay more than that to watch a mat h on a weekday that is being played at a stadium an hour away from Brisbane.

Compare that to the prices Brisbane roar are charging...

$10 adult

$5 Kids

Kinda hard to feel like we are net being ripped off

I guess I they had to make them cheap if they expect people to travel to the gold coast mid week.

I expected our tickets to be a bit more expensive seeing

(a) we are in Sydney ...everything is more expensive.

(b)we are the Asian champions.

But...I tho k they should have remained at last year's price... And members should have first option to their seats.

What needs to be understood is that after 3 years you are friends with the other members in your bay and that add part of the entertainment

Edited by tardotz

It's three champion's league games... even in the most expensive section under 25 bucks a game, that's not bad value at all.

As for Brisbane, having them on the gold coast, they will need to be dirt cheap. They only just managed 10000 or so in Brisbane.

I'm presuming those figures for Brisbane are per game, not for a three match pass?

55 bucks to watch the champions league winners play 3 home games. In the champions league. Anyone reckon Real Madrid were charging 55 euros to get in to all 3 of their group stage home matches in this year's UCL? Thought not. We've got it good. Open your wallets people!

It's three champion's league games... even in the most expensive section under 25 bucks a game, that's not bad value at all.

As for Brisbane, having them on the gold coast, they will need to be dirt cheap. They only just managed 10000 or so in Brisbane.

I'm presuming those figures for Brisbane are per game, not for a three match pass?

An adult 3 match pass for Brisbane at Robina is $25.