WSW/HAL/ACL Ticketing S3 Thread

Just bought, but for some reason it doesnt show up in the "order history" in your profile settings in ticketmaster... 

Also doesnt appear you can bring these tickets at the moment...

Yes, when I read my confirmation email, it said that a separate email would be sent with the tickets attached to it.

I received the extra email with my tickets on it - I'm assuming they're processing a lot of info at the moment.

I also cannot see my tickets in my order history.

Edited by pseudonym

anyone using multiple barcodes and getting 

Error. You have requested too many tickets. Please review the published ticket limit and re-enter your request. (1-121)

Same, thing, can't even order 1x family ticket on one membership!

Why so hard??

Just bought, but for some reason it doesnt show up in the "order history" in your profile settings in ticketmaster... 

Also doesnt appear you can print these tickets at the moment...

suggest ppl take the option of registered post $5, a few ppl last year had their tickets lost/stolen :ninja:  in the mail and its pain trying to get reissued new tickets.

that's the problem im having.. looks like im not the only one then lol

suggest ppl take the option of registered post $5, a few ppl last year had their tickets lost/stolen :ninja:  in the mail and its pain trying to get reissued new tickets.

Going with eticket and printing it - too many nosy neighbours!

Yes, when I read my confirmation email, it said that a separate email would be sent with the tickets attached to it.

I received the extra email with my tickets on it - I'm assuming they're processing a lot of info at the moment.

They've sent you an email with the tickets already?!

Going with eticket and printing it - too many nosy neighbours!

Print at home option has disappeared from the screen for me

Yes, I received an extra email.

It contained one PDF attachment. It is 3 pages, 1 page per WSW game.

Yes, I received an extra email.

It contained one PDF attachment. It is 3 pages, 1 page per WSW game.

Wow fast.

I'm still waiting for that email...

havent got them yet :(

I have waited 30 minutes on hold and finally got a hold of someone at TicketDisaster.

My order went through on the website and i was able to select Print at home (PRINTFAST) option.

I have checked my order history and nothing showing up, i have yet to receive a confirmation email but the money has been debited from my account.

Speaking to the stooge at TicketDisaster, he advised me that the club and tickerdisaster had a Miscommunication and that the club has asked that Print at Home ticket option be removed as all tickets will be printed and sent out.

The reason for this is the club is organising the tickets to be printed on souvenir paper (i.E WSW ACL Specific Designs).

This may explain why we no longer have the option of purchasing print at home tickets.

/endrant

I didn't get an email, I logged onto ticketmaster and got tickets for the first match then looked down and saw a link for the 3 match pass.

I'll offload them to someone who normally sits in 54,55,56 in due course if they missed out.

edit - I have the .pdf file sitting in my email inbox Balkanite, not sure what info they gave you but it doesn't match ?

Edited by hawks2767

I didn't get an email, I logged onto ticketmaster and got tickets for the first match then looked down and saw a link for the 3 match pass.

I'll offload them to someone who normally sits in 54,55,56 in due course if they missed out.

edit - I have the .pdf file sitting in my email inbox Balkanite, not sure what info they gave you but it doesn't match ?

Sorry. perhaps i should have been clearer. this was for the 3 match passes and not Individual tickets.

I have waited 30 minutes on hold and finally got a hold of someone at TicketDisaster.

My order went through on the website and i was able to select Print at home (PRINTFAST) option.

I have checked my order history and nothing showing up, i have yet to receive a confirmation email but the money has been debited from my account.

Speaking to the stooge at TicketDisaster, he advised me that the club and tickerdisaster had a Miscommunication and that the club has asked that Print at Home ticket option be removed as all tickets will be printed and sent out.

The reason for this is the club is organising the tickets to be printed on souvenir paper (i.E WSW ACL Specific Designs).

This may explain why we no longer have the option of purchasing print at home tickets.

/endrant

IT'S ALWAYS A PROBLEM WITH OUR CLUB.

Our club does not seem to improve or re-correct themselves with that problem.

The communication starting from management, to the coaching staff, the players and the supporters.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

You have ordered 6 ticket(s) to: 2015 AFC Champions League - WS Wanderers 3 Match Pass at PIRTEK STADIUM on Tuesday Apr 21 2015 7:30 PM

Wow what a mess, that is in the email I got sent after buying the 3 match pass.

Check it out - a 3 match pass that only mentions 21 April, but the ticket has '3 match pass 04 March - 21 April' printed on each one.

Terrible effort Ticketdisaster.

edit - Balkanite, I have the tickets sitting in my inbox, what exactly are they going to send me out ?

Edited by hawks2767

You have ordered 6 ticket(s) to: 2015 AFC Champions League - WS Wanderers 3 Match Pass at PIRTEK STADIUM on Tuesday Apr 21 2015 7:30 PM

Check it out - a 3 match pass that only mentions 21 April, but the ticket has '3 match pass 04 March - 21 April' printed on each one.

Yup I'm in the same boat. I wonder if they will send us printed tickets too? Otherwise I'll have to very carefully hand this tickets out to my mates in order

Its not like they didn't have months to prepare. They can't hide behind the excuse of a first attempt this time round

/endrant

IT'S ALWAYS A PROBLEM WITH OUR CLUB.

Our club does not seem to improve or re-correct themselves with that problem.

The communication starting from management, to the coaching staff, the players and the supporters.

Also to add...

The club most likely have told ticketdisaster last minute to remove the Print at Home Option.

At the same time, the club sending the ACL Pre-sale link less than 30min before ticket sales open.

WHEN WILL THE CLUB GET IT RIGHT!?

*sighhhhhhhh*

hawls

Yup I'm in the same boat. I wonder if they will send us printed tickets too? Otherwise I'll have to very carefully hand this tickets out to my mates in order

Its not like they didn't have months to prepare. They can't hide behind the excuse of a first attempt this time round

It's not as if they've not had midweek ACL tickets to do before FFS!

Getting fed up with our ownership consortium. They throw out the excuse that they have to use Ticketmaster because of the stadium requirements, and yet who is the main naming sponsor of Wanderland...Mr Coitus-ing Pirtek. 

Simply not good enough

Sorry. perhaps i should have been clearer. this was for the 3 match passes and not Individual tickets.

I bought individual tickets only to G.E game, and am still waiting on the email tickets.

They did take my money, though.

That was over an hour ago.

So Balkanite do you know if this mean I can expect them to arrive in the mail, now?

Why I'd it always so hard for Ticket disaster to get it's act together?!?

hmmm, it appears they removed the print ticket option mid my purchase and it thru me out at the end..

Went back in and got tickets again, but 2 lots now show up in my ticketdisaster account,,, ffs..!!!!

On hold trying to sort this out....