Sign in to follow this  
Nnnnnathan12

Who runs the Twitter account?

How long have you been on the forum, and this is the first time that I have read that you were in Mark Bridge's car. That would be my signature lol.

I've watched that Mitch Nichols goal every day this week on Twitter and it never gets old

Unlike Fatheads on repeat ;)

^^^^ this guy

222047_heroa.jpg

Man crush alert!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I used to go to a Training College (like a TAFE) with Bridgey and many other Parramatta Power boys (incl. Brett Holman) many years ago. Bridgey, myself and some of the others pilled into the back of his, I think it was a Civic? I could be wrong, anyway we were on way for lunch somewhere near Homebush and we're rocking out to ... wait for it... The Logical Song... and he almost steers into oncoming traffic. My Bridgey story involves almost death at the Logical Song... memories.

Been on the forums since the first season (can't remember when I signed up)... 

Yeah we both were at the Australian Training Company, based on Homebush. I was there because I was working for Austswim and also because of my refereeing at the time, so was doing a Sports Admin course. Bridgey and I did a couple of assignments together... I remember coming in one day and Brett Holman wasn't there and they're all like... "yeah he's in Holland" or something... Was fun looking back on it :)

Yeah you get the sharpest guy in the office and get him on Twitter, smack down muppets with ease.

Happy New Year everyone and thanks for all the feedback! We really do take on everything you say to try to mould our social and digital accounts into something our Members and fans find useful and are proud of. Have a great 2016!

You are a legend layles. Happy new year man!

Layles

:golecapproves:

Oh & that last line :lol: Have noticed plenty of idiots out there complaining about the stuff we are playing, I know it's not perfect but pretty laughable considering where we are on the ladder!

It's the best football we've played since our inception as well...the mind boggles.

It is the best football we've played by far. The only thing lacking is that we don't finish the chances. If we finished 25% of our chances, we would have already won the league.

It's the best football we've played since our inception as well...the mind boggles.

He obviously wasn't around for S1 to S3 :lol:

Probably one of the numpties who only turns up for derby games :nono:

He said he had only been to one home game - even though he has had a membership for 3 years. Go figure!

He said he had only been to one home game - even though he has had a membership for 3 years. Go figure!

So let me get this right... I've been to more away games in every state in OZ besides Tasmania this year than he's been to Wanderland but he feels the need to let us know how bad we're travelling and need to get rid of Popa...... :smurfnono:   

Me thinks he wrote that when he was on detention for running in the corridor and being late for class..Oh..and he loves beans....  :xnod:

:good:  to the guys behind the screen. Good promotion of forwarding/releasing your membership for this weekend. 

D6WUBfv.gif

I think we need some tech wiz to put Popas face on this pic....  :woah:

D6WUBfv.gif

I think we need some tech wiz to put Popas face on this pic....  :woah:

Not really relevant when we haven't won in over 2 years.

D6WUBfv.gif

I think we need some tech wiz to put Popas face on this pic.... :woah:

Not really relevant when we haven't won in over 2 years.
IMO even more relevant :woah:

This got more retweet's then the number of members SFC have   :xnod:  :xnod:

Well done Layles  :good: #Metrics

Edited by danielcarr

This got more retweet's then the number of members SFC have   :xnod:  :xnod:

Well done Layles  :good: #Metrics

Haha thanks Daniel! I like the point about ESFC's Members.

PS: reading through this thread is like scrolling through your childhood photo album. So many memories.

If you listen closely, they're blaming Redmayne 

As the old saying goes, suits may come and go and unfortunately it seems that I am no exception.

This Friday (Roar game) will likely be my last A-League match in charge of our Twitter account (I still have W-League on Saturday) before I begin a new adventure in the corporate world. I leave officially on Friday 2 December.

While I make the transition from being behind the screen to being in the stands I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone on the forum, those who loved our tweets and even those who didn’t like them: your feedback was valuable and necessary so we could change what we do to make the Wanderers account suitable for all our fans.

I hope that we managed to find a good balance of passion, NYL/A-League/W-League coverage, community work, a bit of a laugh and just a sprinkling of Al-Nassr friendliness slash Al-Hilal trolling.

It’s been great fun being so involved with all of you and while I’ll no longer be running the accounts, you’ll still see me around the grounds and in Red & Black.

My personal Twitter handle will stay the same for anyone wanting to chat/abuse/etc.

As the old saying goes, suits may come and go and unfortunately it seems that I am no exception.

This Friday (Roar game) will likely be my last A-League match in charge of our Twitter account (I still have W-League on Saturday) before I begin a new adventure in the corporate world. I leave officially on Friday 2 December.

While I make the transition from being behind the screen to being in the stands I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone on the forum, those who loved our tweets and even those who didn’t like them: your feedback was valuable and necessary so we could change what we do to make the Wanderers account suitable for all our fans.

I hope that we managed to find a good balance of passion, NYL/A-League/W-League coverage, community work, a bit of a laugh and just a sprinkling of Al-Nassr friendliness slash Al-Hilal trolling.

It’s been great fun being so involved with all of you and while I’ll no longer be running the accounts, you’ll still see me around the grounds and in Red & Black.

My personal Twitter handle will stay the same for anyone wanting to chat/abuse/etc.

Good luck with your adventure. I've enjoyed your tweets.

...a bit of a laugh and just a sprinkling of Al-Nassr friendliness slash Al-Hilal trolling.

Yeah... no.

i will miss the salt. :lol:

I see it as the equivalent of a supporter/follower/die heart being a player on the field. You lose, it hurts & sometimes things are said :lol:

Good Luck Layles.

Does this mean there's now a job going in the media team? Just asking for a friend :ninja:

Get in there Jess!  :woah: