Nikita Rukavytsya

mack

Did well again last night n really should've put away that chance that hit the upright. Feels like just missing that lil bit of luck currently but once Ruka scores that 1st goal..watch the floodgates open.

One thing I've noticed is quite often his forward runs are started expecting 1st time pass from the players but it rarely eventuates. I see this as him still not having quite adjusted to the ALeague standard yet compared to what he was used to in Germany. Just that bit of gelling that needs to be done

His lead up to that near equaliser last night was simply sensational.

Something is going to click for Ruka real soon and when it does - there isn't a defensive lineup in the A League that will be able to deal with him.

I hope we keep him for a while yet.

I hope he scores a goal before his confidence gets Scott McDonald'd 

Something is going to click for Ruka real soon and when it does - there isn't a defensive lineup in the A League that will be able to deal with him.

what a bludge of a player he turned out to be for Australia, but you look at his club career and his goal scoring record is good  :unknw:

3 years as Celtic and it was over 50%

what a bludge of a player he turned out to be for Australia, but you look at his club career and his goal scoring record is good  :unknw:

3 years as Celtic and it was over 50%

If I remember correctly Angry Arnold is a big reason we never got a good performance out of him at national level...

Let's just hope Nikita is able to bury a few goals soon so we don't have to worry about that. 

Ruka is currently on tour in Morocca (with a live chance of playing against Real Madrid next week) & has been called into the intial Socceroos squad for the Asian Cup.

In 2015 he'll have an opportunity to play ACL games, thus putting himself in the window of many Asian Clubs looking for a striker.

IMHO, he's definately made the right decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Tough? He's been doing very well. He should be on two goals now, as far as I'm concerned - except for a lucky save and the goalpost. We wouldn't be having this chat if both those had gone in!

If is not good enough! Re-read my post and re-read again.

Ruka finding it tough as I expected. There must of been a reason why he wasn't getting game time at his club in the 2nd division of the Bundesliga.

He was at a Bundesliga club, not a second division club.

2nd division of the Bundesliga. Not good enough for me scared to put his body on the line for the team, evident of that last weekend when he should of scored but pulled out unlike Covic who puts his body on the line week in week out.

The Rukavytsa fan club carry on.

needs a right foot desperately, other than that he's improving week in week out and if the Asian cup was in march I dare say he'd be a shoe in if he keeps improving the way he is.

but the Asian cup is not in march, so this is pretty much another pointless post brought to you by theguyyouwishyouwere.

needs a right foot desperately, other than that he's improving week in week out and if the Asian cup was in march I dare say he'd be a shoe in if he keeps improving the way he is.

but the Asian cup is not in march, so this is pretty much another pointless post brought to you by theguyyouwishyouwere.

Forums are all about pointless posts. Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...