The Braad Challenge

Guest mickisnot

No.

8DQ3cZh.gif?1

You honestly not going to uptake the challenge?

What if Mack threw in a new member title for you like "Braad's a mad Cùnt"

What if braad?

What if?

No.

8DQ3cZh.gif?1

What if braad?

What if?

It's OK Mick, let it go. Braad's got more love for his infant-arse-cheek face than his football club, hence his unwillingness to make the sacrifice. I don't think a new member title will tip it - though the situation is quite foreign to me so I can't be sure, because I actually do love my club.

Braad is actually a very sensible man. Beards are totally overrated. The reason why Saba got a red in the second half while the Smurf didn't get one in the first have was clearly the presence of his beard. Og was invisible to a semi blind ref for most of the match, while Saba's beard flying in the wind caught his attention. 

Braad is actually a very sensible man. Beards are totally overrated. The reason why Saba got a red in the second half while the Smurf didn't get one in the first have was clearly the presence of his beard. Og was invisible to a semi blind ref for most of the match, while Saba's beard flying in the wind caught his attention. 

Ahh, I see. The Conspicuous Beggar Opening. Nice move. Allow me to counter with The Jealous KGJ Gambit.

No.

8DQ3cZh.gif?1

What if braad?

What if?

It's OK Mick, let it go. Braad's got more love for his infant-arse-cheek face than his football club, hence his unwillingness to make the sacrifice. I don't think a new member title will tip it - though the situation is quite foreign to me so I can't be sure, because I actually do love my club.

thats not very nice, and not very wanderer-ish. Here i am thinking we're an accepting club who love all however they come, and due to one preference i am somehow painted as a tainted wanderer who has no space in my heart for WSW. Shame on you

Guest ZipGunBop

thats not very nice, and not very wanderer-ish. Shame on you

They feel no shame Braad.

That's why they grow beards, so they can sit back and stroke them whilst they laugh in the face of human suffering.

They sit back and stroke them to display their callous indifference to their fellow man.

They sit back and stroke them, because they feel no shame.

That's why they grow beards, so they can sit back and stroke them whilst they laugh in the face of human suffering.

They sit back and stroke them to display their callous indifference to their fellow man.

got it in one. :good:

Insightful, calculated commentary as always. Allow me to ponder a response (and the purpose of existence) while smoking my Gitanes and drinking a glass of port at 8 in the morning because life is merde.

smoke-galleon-o.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Diggin up old ****!!!

Do it you brad! When I shave mine off we can glue it to your face... only way youll get decent facial hair.... shots fired

There'll be none left for my face once we cover your bald scalp