Al-Hilal vs Western Sydney Wanderers 1/11/2014 8:30PM

Inside stadium now.

Sydney will have nightmare against HILAL!  :xnod:  :xnod:  :xnod:

B1Wpm1OCYAAycqb.jpg

the first row looks 20 to 30 meteds away. Not like parramatta stadium.

Pintilii could hear me loud and clear when I called him cheating scum.

no different atmosphere cant match parramatta. Is there a speaker you can yell into.

To give you guys an idea of what the Hilali's passion is like today - that have been at the stadium from 8am this morning laying in the heat waiting for the stadium to open to get ready for the final - they have plastered the cars, colour is everywhere - it's fantastic to see!

Your job is for every car plastered in blue you need to plaster in red and black. I hope you have enough stickers for a sticker bombing :D

Inside stadium now.

Sydney will have nightmare against HILAL! :xnod::xnod::xnod:

B1Wpm1OCYAAycqb.jpg

the first row looks 20 to 30 meteds away. Not like parramatta stadium.

Pintilii could hear me loud and clear when I called him cheating scum.

no different atmosphere cant match parramatta. Is there a speaker you can yell into.

This place has nothing on suncorp stadium where 52,000 are basically on top of the field and i am sure the 40,000 roar bandwagoners were giving the boys heaps.

Heart / City fan here. Hoping you lot bring it to Australia for all our sake 

Will be watching 

Cheers.

Not a problem mate.

Grew up in Fairfield, attended Villawood Primary before moving to Melbourne when I was 10 almost 2 decades ago... Always a soft spot.

If you're a Westie, you're following the wrong team!!!!!!

Thanks for your support tonight/this morning.

Heart / City fan here. Hoping you lot bring it to Australia for all our sake

Will be watching

Cheers.

Not a problem mate.

Grew up in Fairfield, attended Villawood Primary before moving to Melbourne when I was 10 almost 2 decades ago... Always a soft spot.

Once a westie, always a westie :D

I'm a Victory fan who cheered on Adelaide when they made that run to the final only to be hammered by Gamba Osaka. So when Bozza said (after the win against FC Seoul) that the gap between the A-league and Asian leagues had shortened. I hoped he was right and WSW proved him right with that win against Al-hilal.

Please win this cup because it can be right up there with Greece Euro 04 and be a big boost (hopefully) for A-league crowd numbers. 

i watched the replay of last weeks game and as we know we had issues on the right with mullen and cole, i think al-hilal will attack down that side even more than last week.

we also had issues keeping the ball in midfield, so could spira start instead of poljak? depends on how long Popa thinks spira will last for. obviously if spira can last a whole game then he starts but it would be a big ask after only playing 15 minutes of competitive football in 4 months.

also Popa has to consider that the game may go to extra time, i don't know if mullen, spira, santalab, juric could last 120 minutes.

i think bridge and haliti are the fittest players in the team so they will be running around all game.

i think the starting line-up will be the same as last week. Popa is going to sit back like last week and absorb their pressure, tire them out as much as possible then push them back in the second half. i'm sure both coaches will have some surprise tactics though, it won't be the exact same game as last week.

if santalab was 100% fit he would start ahead of juric, i still think he will start and run himself into the ground for 45-55m then come off.

basically the starting line-up last week is our best defensive line-up when we don't have the ball, and i think it's going to be the same 14 players used today.

so:

covic

mullen-hamill-topor-golec

la rocca-bridge-poljak

cole-santalab-haliti

al-hilal think they have already won it which works in our favour.

it's going to be an epic game and will go down to the last couple of minutes...the most sick i've felt watching a football game was during the australia v croatia game in the 2006 world cup...this could be even worse and i don't know if i'll be able to handle it... :help: