Al-Hilal vs Western Sydney Wanderers 1/11/2014 8:30PM

I'll never forget this morning. I had surgery the day before and watched it on my phone with the dodgy hospital wifi and the footage was blurry all game. I was so nervous at half time when the nurse came in to do her rounds she thought I was about to have a heart attack hahaha when we won I was so excited I got up for the first time and was in such a good mood they let me go home that afternoon. WSW is the proven medicine we all need :lol:

Does anyone know where we can watch the full game for both legs? I need something to do at work today.

People were mentioning the great Covic save in a different thread and it felt right that the whole game was watched again.

Last week I was just watching a recording i had of a foxsports documentary on Western Sydney Wanderers: Champions of Asia which has Popa and some of the players talking about the game. .

Here's a link to a preview of the documentary. https://riversideparramatta.com.au/show/western-sydney-wanderers-asian-champions/

Not sure where you can get a copy of it though.

It's on YouTube

Edited by Alexander

Does anyone know where we can watch the full game for both legs? I need something to do at work today.

People were mentioning the great Covic save in a different thread and it felt right that the whole game was watched again.

Last week I was just watching a recording i had of a foxsports documentary on Western Sydney Wanderers: Champions of Asia which has Popa and some of the players talking about the game. . 

Here's a link to a preview of the documentary. https://riversideparramatta.com.au/show/western-sydney-wanderers-asian-champions/

I was watching that on youtube earlier.

Edit: thanks alex

I wish I had your job.

I just have it on in the background while I'm doing my paperwork. Makes the days go quicker.

Edited by GK21

I was watching that on youtube earlier.

Edit: thanks alex

I wish I had your job.

I just have it on in the background while I'm doing my paperwork. Makes the days go quicker.

I rest my case.

2uqzx1g.jpg

Is that 3 points and a $50000 fine?

I wish I had your job.

I rest my case.

not to rub it in, but I do have a pretty sweat job. :xbop:. But I worked some pretty sh*ty jobs to get here

Edited by GK21