THE STAR

It should be Gold, 

aren't the mariners one Silver for winning whatever little mickey mouse australian competition that they once won?

They got rid of them after Cranky Arnie left. Plus everyone knows you don't get stars for just a single league title.

ACL = 1 Star.

10 League Trophies = 1 Star.

Gold star.

Get on it Wanderers.

Why wouldn't it be on our normal first team kit?

Wouldn't it be on acl kit only? I'm not to experienced in that regards, know the stars represent trophies but not sure how many etc? Maybe we should go off Mack's knowledge!

I like the idea of having a star. Gold colour is preferred, but as long as it stands out in contrast to the jersey (maybe a white or black star is better?).

As written in earlier posts, there is no set standard for clubs to follow. I don't think a change is needed to our club logo. Just add the star to the shirt above the logo. I'm undecided if we put on the star for all competitions we play or just for the ACL.

How about also as a on-off we have gold numbers and letters on our ACL kit only for our next ACL season. We are the defending Champions, afterall.

And, to the club, please sell the ACL jersey to the fans. It will sell like hotcakes, especially if it is all tarted up with a gold star, letters/numbers etc.

We won the Champions League. Put a ******* star above our crest and keep the mother****er there forever. A big gold star. We are the Western Sydney Wanderers when we play in the ACL, A-League, Club World Cup or FFA Cup so it should be on any jersey, pair of shorts, lunchbox, drink bottle... Christ, update anything that has our crest on it. We are champions

This.

We won the Champions League. Put a ******* star above our crest and keep the mother****er there forever. A big gold star. We are the Western Sydney Wanderers when we play in the ACL, A-League, Club World Cup or FFA Cup so it should be on any jersey, pair of shorts, lunchbox, drink bottle... Christ, update anything that has our crest on it. We are champions

The merch team better be listening to you!!   :xnod:  :xnod:

For me personally it would seem right to put it only on our ACL kit.

But how nice would it be to make everyone hate us even more by putting the star up hehe.

Either way I am happy, it is a good problem to have