As I promised, A sweet cake for your champion

Congratulation guys and as I promised u in the previous thread " Who are Alhilal " that I am going to buy a cake and write in it congratulation WSW I did it now but I put WSW logo instead and here is my previous comment

http://i.gyazo.com/e8043ae09896e6c78f0746f73cd0f504.png

and here is the video

Your lovely fan from Saudi Arabia <3 :D

you should support our club by buying an out of town membership ðŸ‘😊

Thanks to all our Saudi fans, I am now booking Arabic TV so I can watch Al Nasser games!

Thanks bro. There are some account in Twitter u can watch Saudi league from like @Tab3live , @Sporthd720 , @KSASPORT 

They always put good quality links without stop and just to notice u the Saudi League is stopping right now for 1 month because of Gulf Cup of Nation

( Qatar. Emarities , Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Iraq, Kuwait ) this event happen every 2 years. I hope u all cheering for Saudi Arabia and good luck guys

Shamrani plays for KSA, you sure you wanna be supporting a team with a grub in it? A disrespectful loser?

Agreed, I have nothing against the Saudi national team itself but I hope this dick Shamrani breaks his leg in about 12 places while playing over here.

Btw a great thread, we all know who to support when Al-Nasser plays Al-Hilal :xnod:

Thanks guys

Shamrani plays for KSA, you sure you wanna be supporting a team with a grub in it? A disrespectful loser?

Agreed, I have nothing against the Saudi national team itself but I hope this dick Shamrani breaks his leg in about 12 places while playing over here.

Btw a great thread, we all know who to support when Al-Nasser plays Al-Hilal :xnod:

Al-Shamrani was angry and I see this very normal if u lose ACL and u hadnt scored in the 1leg and in 2nd