Kearyn Baccus

mack

Some nice touches and is able to beat his man and hook up a next option but defensively not as strong, I would consider moving him up in front of Poljak/Larock as a creative midfielder in the future. Good prospect.

He played at Blacktown City as an attacking midfielder. That's better for him. He certainly made an impact last night and Popps ashould have left him on and played with2 number 10's with poljak holding and brought on Sotirio instead of larocca.

Some nice touches and is able to beat his man and hook up a next option but defensively not as strong, I would consider moving him up in front of Poljak/Larock as a creative midfielder in the future. Good prospect.

He played at Blacktown City as an attacking midfielder. That's better for him. He certainly made an impact last night and Popps ashould have left him on and played with2 number 10's with poljak holding and brought on Sotirio instead of larocca.

What we've been missing lately is the man who will drift between AM and DM like mooy used too. Hopefully if he's capable of moving between these roles comfortably in the future he will become a valuable player.

He was cactus by the time he was replaced.

Had some good touches & can only improve with game time.

I dare say he's earnt an ACL contract at the conclusion of his current (injury replacement for Santa) contract.

He was cactus by the time he was replaced.

Had some good touches & can only improve with game time.

I dare say he's earnt an ACL contract at the conclusion of his current (injury replacement for Santa) contract.

Yeh I agree with that, I saw him shaking off a bit of cramp just as he was going to be subbed 5 minutes later. Some fans/members just think these players are machines, we've got to remember that he has just come in as a result of an injury replacement and wouldn't be prepared (no preseason, plus played NPL season) for 90 minutes just yet

Kearyn Baccus will be offered a 2 year deal in January...

That's incredible, but also means we are definitely losing at least one player in January :( poor perkatis must be so off the pace if this guy can just walk into the side off an injury replacement and get a two year senior deal! Poor fella! Great news for Baccus, just hope we see him grow and improve continually at the club over the next decade or so!

will be Signed by the wanderers, Kubi will be cut

I don't think that there will many people too upset with that
I thought we had kubi till the end of the season? Will be sad to see him go, despite any short comings I always thought he always put 100% on the field. Also makes plenty of sense since kubi didn't travel with the team to CWC!

Thanks for sharing :good:

he wont be cut as this will cost the club to pay out the rest of the contract. I reckon it will need to be a mutual termination.  A win win for all. kabs finds a club, walks in and club doesn't may a cent. KB will get a minimum of a ACL if no-one walks in Jan. Then he will be signed on 1-2 year contract with the number of playes leaving or being released in May.

he wont be cut as this will cost the club to pay out the rest of the contract. I reckon it will need to be a mutual termination.  A win win for all. kabs finds a club, walks in and club doesn't may a cent. KB will get a minimum of a ACL if no-one walks in Jan. Then he will be signed on 1-2 year contract with the number of playes leaving or being released in May.

If he's on a minimum A-League contract they could probably cut him for 20k.

• 2 weeks later...