Off Topic Thread 3

mack

Hahaha, that A-League Banter facebook page is run by a bunch of 15 year olds that get a kick out of trolling A-League clubs online.

That post on here was probably from one of those guys themselves and they get a kick out of it.

Stupid kids, go out and get wasted like most teenagers on a friday night

i dont care if the wanderers get 1 point this year and then sign me for next season as an injury replacement for justin timberlake, i will stand by the team no matter what

Stand by me woooahhh stand by me... stand by me, stand by me, stand by me........

Blame the MV chunts for getting the song in my head from earlier.

Edited by WSWBoro

What's the sexist comment?

I'm sick. I hardly ever get sick but when I do I'm the most self sympathetic, tragic drama queen there can be. I hate being sick.

That is the appropriate way to handle illness. I'd wager you get better quicker than most. I, too, will resist a mean, sexist comment about how others deal with illness...

I'll resist another mean sexist comment about your resistance to making a mean sexist comment, Bandit.

Fairs fair wendy.

With all the insufferable moaning around period pain and childbirth that we have to put up with, the LEAST you ladies can do is humour us when we get the sniffles.

A little bit of "awe you poor man" never hurt anyone. A pat on the head wouldn't go astray either. :D

Ha... sorry guys... only just noticed this.

Yeah Zip nailed it.... Man flu.

I posted on the "Science..." thread that Catalyst had even done a segment on Man flu... but unfortunately it sent me to   :sleepy:       So I don't really know what they concluded about it lol !

PS As with most generalisations,  the generalisations about man flu have never been been born out in my personal experience.... nor has the "insufferable moaning" ever been true of me - just lucky maybe.

PPS Glad you're feeling better Jo!

i dont care if the wanderers get 1 point this year and then sign me for next season as an injury replacement for justin timberlake, i will stand by the team no matter what

Stand by me woooahhh stand by me... stand by me, stand by me, stand by me........

Blame the MV chunts for getting the song in my head from earlier.

kill it, kill it :P

:golecapproves:

i am glad a guy with such an amazing beard approves :P sorry my post makes no sense :P

i got 30 year old fans but that is about it

You should tell them that although you are flattered, the age difference is such that a long lasting, meaningful relationship is unlikely.

Edit: someone beat me to the joke, damn it.

Edited by TheCroar

I know 30 sEems old but they are still your fans. Flash them a smile, sign some ****... Who knows, maybe it has an impAct and your fanbase grows to include younger people.

Anyway. In other news. Was it hot today or what?

i got 30 year old fans but that is about it

You should tell them that although you are flattered, the age difference is such that a long lasting, meaningful relationship is unlikely.

Edit: someone beat me to the joke, damn it.

lol both very very funny, i walked right into it

tumblr_m1bi9uwm601qlpk58o1_400.gif