FIFA: Hotbed of Corrupt Criminals

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 07/04/2020 at 1:09 PM, Edinburgh said:

Will anything actually come of it?

Appears to be all silence out of Russia, Qatar & Switzerland.

Lucky it was released in the midst of a health pandemic & a situation of dire fiscal position in leagues & countries across the world.

• 1 month later...

Not that I doubt anything that he says about it all, but Fink is so bloody full of himself isn't he. Those first paragraphs - what the hell are they supposed to be for. I did this I did that. I was a sex expert. What the ****? And then he never actually explains anything about why he stopped writing like the headline says.

21 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

Very very different look at Les Murray from someone who got on his wrong side

My personal opinion on Fink is that he was always controversial, radical and very egotistical. I remember reading them back in the day and geez he was really out there with some his views. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 08/07/2022 at 6:15 PM, Smoggy said:

Breaking news.....ppppffttt Blatter and Platini acquitted of corruption in Swiss court :rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised lol.

From what little I've seen in news articles about the prosecution case, from a legal need to prove guilt perspective, it seemed to me it wasn't without doubt.

Whether there was reasonable doubt, as the man with the wooden leg said, is a matter of a pinion. 

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Apparently players are machines. Its just insane I don't see how they can do a comp like that.

The way it reads is that it competition for the UEFA Champions League with a few add-ons

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 14/07/2023 at 11:27 PM, Paul01 said:

Smurfs got about double ours

Mariners about 500k times ours

Heartle$$ got about $700k

Most of it for us would have been Borello and some from Baccus I don't if Duke was considered since he left in May 2020 may be past the cut -off . Mariners had Cumdog, Kuol and Vukovic plus Rowles . City had Leckie, Mclaren, Tilio and Atkinson. Sydney FC had Redmayne, King I think the years stretch enough to consider Tilio for them as well. But I am not sure who else was also considered.

Goulburn a nice winner here thanks to Garang Kuol

• 2 months later...