Nick Kalmar

mack

Can see his fitness getting better again tonight, same game time but he had a lot more energy & made a superb impact on the game (not just his goal).

Would love to see him after two months of proper training with the boys & possibly dropping a few kgs too could be phenomenal how good of a player he could be for us!

Would have liked him to play the 90, but the last thing we need is another injury to a player who hasn't played many matches in the last 1 1/2 seasons.

Great signs!

Can see his fitness getting better again tonight, same game time but he had a lot more energy & made a superb impact on the game (not just his goal).

Would love to see him after two months of proper training with the boys & possibly dropping a few kgs too could be phenomenal how good of a player he could be for us!

Would have liked him to play the 90, but the last thing we need is another injury to a player who hasn't played many matches in the last 1 1/2 seasons.

Great signs!

He had a quiet start against the Mariners but hit the ground running last night. We must make his move permanent.

His first touch was good last night, something lacking from many of our other players (why do our forwards have the touch of a centre-back?).

Think he could be great once he gets a little fitter, not as creative as what Saba intents to be, but he seems fairly reliable at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think he likes Glee, so he really should be released

UNCCY GOAT!!!!!!!!! :D You're back!!!!!!

lol yes i am but the more pressing issue is Glee
What is your evidence in this case?

0906-glee-split-2.jpg

your honor i would like to provide this evidence, they all look like complete and utter morons and useless hacks with no talent

i rest my case

• 2 months later...