Sign in to follow this  
mack

No Victory Against Victory

50% more crowd midweek than a weekend match for Perf who are on top of the league, we aren't getting enough credit for that - maybe because people are acid that there is no bandwagon.

Edited by hawks2767

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Of all the times Topor decides not to hoof ball it the **** out of dodge, they score the second goal.. sigh.

So how about the lap of honour for those community WSW Asian cup winners aye aye aye ;)

Also, no word of a lie, there was a douchebag sitting in victory section wearing SFC jersey and chanting along with them....

Lucky we didn't sign Ruka as a marquee.

Worst composure I've seen in a long time.

It's okay guys, we're obviously going for a record - first a-league team to not win a game all season. Something to be proud of that they can never take away from us. 

Poljak's shitehouse has been all season popa's a dumb carnt for taking Kalmar off he didn't look tired and Ruka is just a pale Kubi. Enjoy Zip.

Mate Kalmar was sucking in the big ones.

Ruka is offering more than Kubi. I see him being moved around the park a lot. I'm expecting some decent things later into the season. More of a football brain compared to Kubi.respectfully.

Guest mickisnot

You know It's just not happening for us this season when the magic eight ball is failing us. It was good to see a lot of people are clapping the players at the end of the game.

Covic is undeniably the most passionate man on the planet, I think I shed a tear when I saw him punch the ground. I felt worse for him then I did that we conceded. They're quality team the Victory and we unfortunately travelled on a one way ticket to no luck land.

RBB were sensational. No doubt in my mind the Melbourne Boys are number two.

Few points:

No way that the attendance was only 500 more than against CCM.

The noise today at some stages was as loud and intense as season 1 & 2

You could see that the players really wanted the win today.

Great goal from Kalmar....if you don't shoot you don't score.

Although Cole played better in defence, too many mistakes and bad decisions upfront..still think he is not fully focused on the game or maybe trying too hard.

RBB and stands were fantastic...big show of unity with the team.

Ruka needs a goal and the gates will open.

Haliti is an impact player off the bench he will be happy to see Juric and Santa back.

If Saba and Adeleke are going then let them go they are no use suited up in the stands....we are.lacking depth.

Shown enough to give us hope for after the break

Who were those people that did the lap at halftime carrying a trophy and asian cup flags?

Community cup winners or something...the one wearing the WSW jersey gave the up yours to the victory fans when he marched passed haha

Who were those people that did the lap at halftime carrying a trophy and asian cup flags?

Thanks for going over my post that sort of explained it ;)

WSW held a community Asian cup tournament, those were the runners up (Bahrain) and winner (Iraq) ;)

They hope to hold it every year if not every 4 years, this year was really successful

They gave us the medals before the game with La Rocca and Castelen handing out the medals

Was fun doing the lap of honour, all boy were happy and excited at the claps we received, was really appreciated :)

Kubi shouldn't be mentioned in same sentence as ruka, haven't seen kubi beat as many players in his existence here than what ruka did tonight,

Saba would have been perfect for this game but wasn't to be, trifiro looked really good in his minutes, Kalmar is lookin the goods at the mo. If he has the match fitness and played 90, we win,

Good effort though, can't say that te lads didn't have a go.

Still adamant that once ruka scores the first, they'll start flowing,

what minute did we make the last sub?
because just before that there was a corner and you could tell that Ruka wasn't right, I think he even signaled to the bench to get him off.
Was very suprised to see him not go off then he fought it out for the rest of the match.

:golecapproves:

I just want to ask a serious question.

Has Saba REALLY been that bad this season that he couldn't even be considered for a bench spot tonight?

He just could have been the difference.

Just sayin.

before he joined us Ruka had 143 professional league apperances for 28 goals.

He's not a goal scorer, so if he does get one goal it's not like a traditional striker that when they're in a goal drought and they finally get through then it pours

I can see Kalmar becoming a WSW legend. He has a point to prove and he is doing it in Red & Black. Ruka just needs to breath and focus on the big rectangle, with the net behind it.

Ruka, Hammil and Kalmar are players to build are really good team for the future

"build a really good team for the future"... in some other leagues that would be a fair observation but A-League is a different thing altogether. In A-League you might get a season or two from the same group of players and it's really all about seizing that moment (if they're any good) because as sure as the earth turns every day, most of your best will have moved on quick smart.... in some cases just when you've mastered how to spell their name.

Has Saba REALLY been that bad this season that he couldn't even be considered for a bench spot tonight?

Just sayin.

he is getting disciplined by popa

Guest mickisnot

Just sayin.

None of us know mate.

With the information in front of me it seems like his attitude and work ethic is terrible. Popovic is possibly cracking the whip to protect the squad. But this is mere speculation.

apart from the halftime fiasco with the ground announcer, 

how dumb does he think we are to not how to pronounce Rukavytsya???
spelling it is another story but to say a name that looks hard??
complete muppet,

Ruke-a-vit-see-ya, I think lol

Poljak's shitehouse has been all season popa's a dumb carnt for taking Kalmar off he didn't look tired and Ruka is just a pale Kubi. Enjoy Zip.

Mate Kalmar was sucking in the big ones.

Ruka is offering more than Kubi. I see him being moved around the park a lot. I'm expecting some decent things later into the season. More of a football brain compared to Kubi.respectfully.

Kalmar could've fought on i reckon as for Ruka how much later in the season do you wanna wait?

Time to switch from 2 defensive midfielders to 1. What point is playing two when we keep conceding and losing games?

I'd rather play Kalmar & Saba behind Spiranovic than the current mediocre midfield play we've done right now.

The other potential change I might be okay with is using Saba as our forward, he's pretty much the only guy with good enough touch to hold the ball up like Juric (although in different ways).

Things need to change. We can't keep playing the same old 4-2-3-1 over and over and losing. 

I take my hat off to the RBB tonight, clearly gave unconditional support and lifted the rest of the crowd to do the same. I really felt that the team lifted tonight too and although we didn't win, it seems the team we have out there are completely committed.

Just sayin.

Well when the camera cut to Saba tonight with his girl sat next to him he looked happy enough with life, didn't look like a boy in the naughty corner. If it were me I would be **** filthy and not sleeping / happy until out on the pitch where you can prove the manager wrong, but that is me and I dreamed about being good enough to play professional football,

Edited by WSWBoro

Saba was out and about with his parents and g/f after.

Kubi shouldn't be mentioned in same sentence as ruka, haven't seen kubi beat as many players in his existence here than what ruka did tonight,

Saba would have been perfect for this game but wasn't to be, trifiro looked really good in his minutes, Kalmar is lookin the goods at the mo. If he has the match fitness and played 90, we win,

Good effort though, can't say that te lads didn't have a go.

Still adamant that once ruka scores the first, they'll start flowing,

Heres a sentence with Kubi and Ruka in it: Kwabena and Nikita have never scored for Wanderers.

Just sayin.

Well when the camera cut to Saba tonight with his girl sat next to him he looked happy enough with life, didn't look like a boy in the naughty corner. If it were me I would be **** filthy and not sleeping / happy until out on the pitch where you can prove the manager wrong, but that is me and I dreamed about being good enough to play professional football,

No he did look like the boy in the classroom in the naughty corner, sitting there smiling like he's the hero

Had a great arvo / night.

Winning would have been better but still had a ball.

At least the players had a crack tonight, they were throwing themselves into everything.

The atmosphere was really good bar a few dribblers here and there.

Rightly or wrongly I reckon we're done this season and once I accepted this I've enjoyed the games more without the angst.

I felt quite a few around me in bay 49 feeling something similar because there was a sense of purposely having some fun and enjoying the night regardless. The last five or so minutes cheering for Steve was hilarious.

But ....... maybe not, who knows, hit the ground running in February, have a little luck.

All I know is that despite the frustration, all I can think about is the withdrawal symptoms I'll be having next weekend and the weekend after that and ......