Unpopular Opinions 2

mack

I've never known anyone to be scammed at an ATM, use the one outside the bank if your that paranoid about it.

They should have old people sepecific shopping centres, and anyone else enters at their own risk.

Each parking spot is 5 metres wide, no escalators, the banks have up to 50 tellers and everything is in size 100 font.

I've never known anyone to be scammed at an ATM, use the one outside the bank if your that paranoid about it.

They should have old people sepecific shopping centres, and anyone else enters at their own risk.

Each parking spot is 5 metres wide, no escalators, the banks have up to 50 tellers and everything is in size 100 font.

There should be a curfew in place , before 10am n after 3pm, give em 5 hours whereby they can move about n do shopping. 50 tellers ? Only??? Lol 50 tellers with 50 oldies all chatting away for hours n hours

The side stands at Wanderers games aren't helping, infact I would say they are a negative impact.

There's a high expectation to hold on to the ball, and as soon we cough it up the stands just groan.

Not good.

Also would like to add that no one in the south western bays in front of where the opposition warms up dares to heckle and boo them. During the eastwest derby not a single soul uttered a word of banter. They sit there like its a day at the easter show.

Guest ZipGunBop

Old people should be banned from shopping centres,Has not been a good morning for me and old people at shopping centres

You can't just leave us to fill in the blanks.... what did you do? :D

No, it's what the old people do.

Can't use the ticket gates at the car park, sat behind one old guy for a couple of minutes trying to talk into the ticket box before he realised that you push the button.

Don't understand the system that people standing on the escalators stand on the left to let people walking down on the right.

They can't use the self service checkouts at coles.

They clog up the lines at the banks just to take out cash, it's called an ATM, use one.

The list goes on and on

You would think because they haven't got much time left before they die, they would do things quicker than everyone else.

Old people should be banned from shopping centres,Has not been a good morning for me and old people at shopping centres

You can't just leave us to fill in the blanks.... what did you do? :D

No, it's what the old people do.

Can't use the ticket gates at the car park, sat behind one old guy for a couple of minutes trying to talk into the ticket box before he realised that you push the button.

Don't understand the system that people standing on the escalators stand on the left to let people walking down on the right.

They can't use the self service checkouts at coles.

They clog up the lines at the banks just to take out cash, it's called an ATM, use one.

The list goes on and on

You would think because they haven't got much time left before they die, they would do things quicker than everyone else.

Nope, they're taking the piss. They have been here longer than us so they can spot when someone has the shyts. They rush to the ATMs and self checkouts and wait for you. Then laugh about it later at the club raffle. Crafty swine

There should be a curfew in place , before 10am n after 3pm, give em 5 hours whereby they can move about n do shopping. 50 tellers ? Only??? Lol 50 tellers with 50 oldies all chatting away for hours n hours

are you sure you only wanna be allowed out for five hours jack?

are you sure you only wanna be allowed out for five hours jack?

*sigh* if I'd wanted to hear from an ars...... :P

That brings up the interesting debate about whether you pay less at a Self-Service checkout, since you are serving yourself.

Thoughts?

Also, ATM's can be scammed, so it is safest to go to a teller.

Ticketek and ticketmaster print your own fees ring a bell. Woolworths cutting staff numbers with automated checkouts is wrong.

That brings up the interesting debate about whether you pay less at a Self-Service checkout, since you are serving yourself.

Thoughts?

Ticketek and ticketmaster print your own fees ring a bell. Woolworths cutting staff numbers with automated checkouts is wrong.

Keeping the price could be like paying for extra service. If Woolies and Coles put the cashier people in different jobs around the store, they get to keep their jobs and everything else runs more efficiently than before. Instead of getting a discount for self service, we pay for improved service around the store instead of at the checkout.

Thoughts?

Keeping the price could be like paying for extra service. If Woolies and Coles put the cashier people in different jobs around the store, they get to keep their jobs and everything else runs more efficiently than before. Instead of getting a discount for self service, we pay for improved service around the store instead of at the checkout.

Lol that won't happen, they will cut staff to please the shareholders. These retail giants are getting ridiculous I mean come on woolworths now sell pets insurance and there own brand of shelf items which are a re branding of homebrand low budget items at a higher cost thwn before.
Guest ZipGunBop

Thoughts?

Lol that won't happen, they will cut staff to please the shareholders. These retail giants are getting ridiculous I mean come on woolworths now sell pets insurance and there own brand of shelf items which are a re branding of homebrand low budget items at a higher cost thwn before.

It's a scam. Most large industries are. It's only an illusion of choice.

All their pricing is relative to each other. There is a sort of equilibrium that's exists between corporate powers.

They are essentially not competing with each other, because they all rely on each other to remain profitable (to a point), they compete to keep other, new forces out of the market, they share in.

Not sure if unpopular or not......Ange out! Has had enough games to sort shiit out , sure we flogged a couple of Neville teams , as we always should! , but last nights starting 11 was stupid . Why the **** would you start 2 relative newbies in attack when we needed a result? Surely play 1 of them with an experienced attacker too. Then there's Mckay....... why is this guy even in the squad ffs!!!! Why wasn't Bresc a starter to control the midfield from the start? injured? We could've/ should've scored first , put pressure on them , then after 60th min , when they were visably tiring , make some subs n keep running them ragged. Now , we probably meet Japan in the semis, missing out on a ANZ semi , n end up with Jack Shite!! ( my cousin!) :P Seriously, we need a more internationally experienced manager , like Hiddink , to get the best out of the players we have. I know I've had enough of Ange.

But Jack, it wasn't must win we were already secured a spot to the next round. It would have been nice to come first but if any of the four clear cut chances were taken Ange's choices were going to be vindicated with a result & top spot. I agree not having Australia at Sydney for SF or playing Japan in the semi is super ****!

I bet this one is in the right place and proves unpopular..... will be ready to duck for cover when I have finished this one....

I don't like flag waiving nationalism, the American kind that seems to be infiltrating other countries. Once had a heated exchange with a mate in England about this and I was basically told I was a piece of **** because I  had no pride in the national flag and didn't plaster it all over the house, especially during big sports events or national holidays.

No issues with people doing what ever they want to do, but I am no less proud of the country because I don't run a flag up a pole, wrap myself in a flag or salute it. I sing national anthems as loud as any person, but that is as far as I go. 

There you go... unpopular enough?