Unpopular Opinions 2

mack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know it exists! Stop hiding me from it/it from me! I need to assist those who ask

I think you are paranoid.

Let me a sure you nothing is going on.

Look around, there is nothing to see.

Unsure where you got the idea.

Maybe you just keep it quiet.

A lot of people are going to be disturbed by your comments

Time for you to stop probing.

I would not look no further if I was you.

I know it exists! Stop hiding me from it/it from me! I need to assist those who ask

Yes... What Fairy said :ninja:

Nothing is being hidden. Or is it??

Yes... What Fairy said :ninja:

Nothing is being hidden. Or is it??

It's there

I won't be silenced

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if I'm being a bit sadistic here but is anyone actually laughing at the predicament that we are in?

The absolute pandemonium that is currently going on with the Wanderers right now across most areas of our club, is just incredible. This is our second worse start in 5 seasons of existence & you just have to laugh that almost every issue that comes up relating to our club that everyone is throwing the toys out of the pram. I had to like every post in the squad development thread relating to the Janjet appointment just for the entertainment factor.

For many years we have been floating on a cloud with a great mix of circumstances that has seen us compete for trophies or win something every season. This season is the first season where I feel that things don't appear to be clicking without a reason. Season three, the whole season was thrown out the window due to ACL whether people want to accept it or not. This season, the recruitment has not worked out, mass squad culling has not worked out, major off field issues with our home venue, the team not clicking on the field & a few other factors have hampered our start to the season.

To me following other teams this is not new. Juventus had the calcollopoli scandal & Chelsea before Mou's first spell was a struggle. Even since the end of Mou's spell, we have had many random or frustrating seasons especially last year's circus with mourinho. To me, this seems like this is our first year where serious questions are being asked of our team, our coaching staff, owners etc & we have not handled it well. This is football & with the artificial leveller of the salary cap it makes it even harder for clubs like WSW to emulate teams like Bayern Munich, Chelsea or PSG.

As long as when the whistle blows we are all behind the boys, I don't mind the complete chaos caused on here & other forms of social media. To me, going through all these issues & having a strong end to the season or winning a trophy next season will make it all the more special. Let the pandemonium continue :woah:

I liked, respected and even cheered for Chelsea pre Mou/Abromovich. Hasselbaink, Vialli, Zola etc. If they folded tomorrow I wouldn't care a jot.

Plus I've noticed I enjoy chanting more when we're losing

Edited by ColdRock

I don't know if I'm being a bit sadistic here but is anyone actually laughing at the predicament that we are in?

The absolute pandemonium that is currently going on with the Wanderers right now across most areas of our club, is just incredible. This is our second worse start in 5 seasons of existence & you just have to laugh that almost every issue that comes up relating to our club that everyone is throwing the toys out of the pram. I had to like every post in the squad development thread relating to the Janjet appointment just for the entertainment factor.

For many years we have been floating on a cloud with a great mix of circumstances that has seen us compete for trophies or win something every season. This season is the first season where I feel that things don't appear to be clicking without a reason. Season three, the whole season was thrown out the window due to ACL whether people want to accept it or not. This season, the recruitment has not worked out, mass squad culling has not worked out, major off field issues with our home venue, the team not clicking on the field & a few other factors have hampered our start to the season.

To me following other teams this is not new. Juventus had the calcollopoli scandal & Chelsea before Mou's first spell was a struggle. Even since the end of Mou's spell, we have had many random or frustrating seasons especially last year's circus with mourinho. To me, this seems like this is our first year where serious questions are being asked of our team, our coaching staff, owners etc & we have not handled it well. This is football & with the artificial leveller of the salary cap it makes it even harder for clubs like WSW to emulate teams like Bayern Munich, Chelsea or PSG.

As long as when the whistle blows we are all behind the boys, I don't mind the complete chaos caused on here & other forms of social media. To me, going through all these issues & having a strong end to the season or winning a trophy next season will make it all the more special. Let the pandemonium continue :woah:

Pryd,If you don't laugh you cry.

There are a lot of passionate fans here and to be honest I feel if this forum is the place where people can vent and let out their frustrations whether they be good or bad then so be it.If someone disagrees with an opion that is being expressed then so be it, it is only an opinion and one of the joys of living in a democracy where we CAN have a differing perspective on a lot of things in life,not just football.

Football fans from Western Sydney had to wait a long time for a club that represnted them,their love of their sport,community and friendship,regardless of ethnicity,religion or location.education or profession.

We have had such amazing success that other clubs and their fans envy the supporters we have.They might not like us but they know we are passionate.

Maybe we ( and I include myself as well ) tend to be a liitle bit over the top with the rhetoric that we post here,but, personally it's all part of supporting our team and if  it helps get rid of frustrations in the hope that next week when we go to a game it will get better then as you say let the pandemonium continue.! 

Edited by sonar100

Kgee - They are having as many problems as us with the new stadium :lol: The mirroring to our situation is dauntingly familiar, those poor hammers & Wanderers fans :lol:

ColdRock - You were laughing last season, this season I'm hoping we will have the last laugh ;)

Sonar - Well said mate, I don't disagree :good: I find this chaos more entertaining than when we are winning & everyone is going :xnod: I welcome all the opinions & differing points of view but you have to laugh at some of it. If you don't, you will cry :lol:

The solidarity, camaraderie and heart I remember from our fans in WSW inaugural season has all but gone. I'm not talking about differences of opinion re: player performance or recruitment, but the underlying support for the club - that is what has goooorne. I've just come back from about 2-weeks off the forum and it feels like what I imagine sfcu to be like in here.

The solidarity, camaraderie and heart I remember from our fans in WSW inaugural season has all but gone. I'm not talking about differences of opinion re: player performance or recruitment, but the underlying support for the club - that is what has goooorne. I've just come back from about 2-weeks off the forum and it feels like what I imagine sfcu to be like in here.

i agree with this and i am one of the most negative people on the forum right now

If you don't laugh you cry.

This is probably the best advice to give to a football fan! I used to get so worked up when the Wanderers or Schalke or Newcastle lost (or in the latter case, when they got ****en relegated) but now I just have a bit of a laugh at the end of it mixed in with the frustration. English supporters seem to take the piss out of themselves the most ("let's pretend we scored a goal!") and I think that's a better attitude to have as a supporter in tough times than to be a grouch and wish somebody stabs redmayne (which I heard at our game against victory from some dumb mutt).

oohh yeah, it is ******* hilarious, i just laugh myself stupid every night....the worse it gets the more ******* hilarious it is......

oohh sorry, you said sadistic.... not sarcastic... I only do sarcastic...

:rolleyes:  ;)  :)  :rolleyes:  :P

Meh..I am used to supporting a shyte team anyway.... lol

Edited by WSWBoro