Unpopular Opinions 2

mack

33 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Wow , first post for nearly a year! 

Hot cross buns.....overrated, just meh, wouldn’t care if they left the planet forever....Vegemite too! 

:meep:

Hot Cross buns....ok............but Vegenite....:shok:....Noooooooooooooo...!   

( I still love a fresh roll with vegemite.....:D )

3 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Vegemite is the crime!

Come on Ed, you must have grown up on Bovril stood on the cold Tynecastle terraces? Everyone one did up until the late 80's. Same thing as vegemite in dink form. The smell of vegemite reminds me of back then.

Edited by Smoggy
2 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Come on Ed, you must have grown up on Bovril stood on the cold Tynecastle terraces? Everyone one did up until the late 80's. Same thing as vegemite in dink form. The smell of vegemite reminds me of back then.

Nuh, uh. I think my Dad took me to a couple of matches but I don't remember any. We left Scotland before I turned 7. I've never had bovril either. My parents had more sense.

2 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I like Promite better than Vegemite.

Not sure I'd like Vegemite these days either.

PS Promote had to be corrected to Promite. Bloody auto correct!

The sooner you install playground type rubber on your floors the better

10 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Promite better than Vegemite?  :smurfpoint: I hope you're not teaching that to your students @wendy, especially the exchange students!

Marmite? :smurfnono:

I'm beginning to wonder if you're all actual people, or just bots trying to troll.

Vegemite is awesome.

Absolutely...It's the duct tape of the food world.......lol

https://wowineverknewthat.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/101-household-uses-for-vegemite/

Edited by sonar
12 minutes ago, wendybr said:

:pardon: Promite is a bit less salty.

Re teaching my International kids...does it count that they all get to taste lamingtons and Timtams (which they love...and which I bring in often)?

But I do admit I've never brought in Vegemite...or Promite for that matter.

No, because you're denying them access to vegemite. :nono:

:D

3 hours ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

No, because you're denying them access to vegemite. :nono:

:D

3 hours ago, wendybr said:

No I'm not!

I just havent mentioned it! :pardon:

In breaking news, China has recalled all its students and diplomats from Australia, declaring a national emergency, cancelling all diplomatic ties with Australia and expelling its diplomats from China, after a teacher of exchange students attempted to poison her students with a vile black paste disguised as food in a brightly labelled glass jar.

1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

In breaking news, China has recalled all its students and diplomats from Australia, declaring a national emergency, cancelling all diplomatic ties with Australia and expelling its diplomats from China, after a teacher of exchange students attempted to poison her students with a vile black paste disguised as food in a brightly labelled glass jar.

Have you ever tried soy sauce neat? Makes vegemite taste like the healthy low salt option...

5 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

Should be tasting a VB longneck for a true Strayan Cultural Experience.

I eat vegemite straight from the soft tube they sell it in, looks like a yellow toothpaste packet.

If you've ever had a berocca and piss bright yellow you'll get the same result by eating a tube of vegemite.

FYI

Vegemite flavoured toothpaste sounds like something my son would love....