Around the Bloc S03E14: Spoken in Brazilian

Around the Bloc S03E14: Spoken In Brazilian

Once again we were our Own Worst Enemy as we lost to Melbourne Victory, but Mr. Brightside, Tony Popovic, says after some Little Talks and a trip to Coffs Harbour, we’ll come back and stop being Losers, hopefully move up to at least The Middle of the table and curb our trend of coming Undone (like a sweater, when you’re holding the thread as I walk away).

We can’t take ourselves too seriously when we’re in this position though, and despite all our rage we are still just a pod on a stage where we need to have a laugh, and ‪#‎ATBFeedback‬ provides that this week.

We’ll be back after the Asia Cup break, after having eaten millions of peaches, asking ourselves ‘Whats My Age Again?’, and with the Longview towards the finals. Will it happen? …No-one Knows.

This is Around the Bloc.

On iTunes or your podcast app or on our website here:

http://www.aroundthebloc.com.au/s03e14-spoken-in-brazilian/

Around The Bloc on Facebook

Around The Bloc on Twitter

• 1 month later...

Brendan needs to post a review of D'Roost and is it really just moderatly better than El Jannah?

Perhaps a special edition of the podcast with the review.

I never check this forum any more but I decided to today and saw this 

I actually think I did do a review of d'roost on my other podcast (Less Talk More Rock). Or maybe it was ATB. I can't remember. But I specifically remember going to D'Roost to try it out one day.

It was actually not too bad, but I would always choose Al Barakeh over D'Roost for take away. I haven't eaten in at D'roost though and I've heard its good, but I HAVE eaten in at Al Barakeh and I see no reason to go anywhere else.

As far as I'm concerned, Al Barakeh is the El Jannah of the South west - it's fantastic.