Yusuke Tanaka

mack

You have also just signed Yojiro Takahagi from Sanfrecce Hiroshima so 2 of your visa [/size]players must be about to be released. http://jsoccer.com/index.php/news/?p=3979

that news was so yesterday :smurfnono:
One of both of the players will be used for ACL only. Due to the way the salary cap works, we will only release a player if it is a mutual termination or they are being moved to another club otherwise there salary will still be counted towards the cap. This means that we can't just fire or release players that are under performing, this limits the way in which we can bring in the four extra players we have signed in the second half of the season primarily for the ACL (Kalmar, Bulut, Takahagi and Tanaka)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who knows that the truth was here...?

Given he was happy to play for whatever pay he got for last season you would have thought we could make and offer to keep him

Takahagi probably didn't do enough to but I think tanaka dos hopefully someone is brought in of equal quality I guess we have hamill who can play RB

Understandable that we couldn't retain him using a defensive spot on a international player but he certainly will.be hard to replace and I would seriously consider playing him in defensive midfield with his superior technical skills and positioning ability.

It will be like trying to replace polenz after season two and anyone who plays will be under pressure for sure.

Good bloke too.

• 1 month later...