Liverpool FC Thread

Wouldnt have known there is a game on given that headline in news ltd is about fans fighting in the stands.

But it's not Liverpool's fault though.......

Probably is. Like any supporter group, there are ****wits. We aren't short of those

Can Klopp reform him? Or will they simply offload him?

Balotelli says in the article he doesn't want to return.

And LFC dont want him... he has been sporadic at very best. Klopp might reform him, but who knows. Those familiar with Klopps past in Mainz 05 & BVB would know if he freezes players out or reforms these types of troubled players

• 2 months later...

LFC NSW is pleased to announce that Western Sydney Reds will be able to enjoy all Liverpool fixtures at Club Marconi this season.

They have Optus already installed, and LFC supporters will have a dedicated area in the Boutique Room with large screen and dedicated sound system to enjoy the games.

Club Marconi have assured us they will telecast every single game of the season, and aren't restricted by lockout laws so the venue will stay open until full time.

They are very keen to host Reds supporters, so please get along to the opening game of the season this monday morning at 1am.

LFC NSW is pleased to announce that Western Sydney Reds will be able to enjoy all Liverpool fixtures at Club Marconi this season.

They have Optus already installed, and LFC supporters will have a dedicated area in the Boutique Room with large screen and dedicated sound system to enjoy the games.

Club Marconi have assured us they will telecast every single game of the season, and aren't restricted by lockout laws so the venue will stay open until full time.

They are very keen to host Reds supporters, so please get along to the opening game of the season this monday morning at 1am.

Fantastic work Marconi. Always knew the club had good taste.

*not referring to liverpool matches..booooo

• 3 weeks later...
LFC NSW is pleased to present An Evening with Steve McMahon.

Steve is in Australia thanks to Dunbar Rovers FC and we are very appreciative that they have made Steve available to Reds supporters during the short time he is in the country.

Steve was LFC's midfield enforcer, signed by Kenny Dalglish in 1985 to replace Graeme Souness and when he left LFC in 1991 he had made over 200 appearances, scoring 29 goals and winning 3 League titles, 2 FA Cups and 5 Charity Shields.

You can meet Steve and hear him chat about his time during one of the most successful periods in the club's history on Thursday September 8th at 80 Proof, George St, Sydney. 

Doors open at 7pm for a 730pm start. Tickets are only $20 each.

LFC NSW is donating any profits from this event to our nominated charity for this season - Heartbeat of Football.

Steve is in Australia thanks to Dunbar Rovers FC and we are very appreciative that they have made Steve available to Reds supporters during the short time he is in the country.
Steve was LFC's midfield enforcer, signed by Kenny Dalglish in 1985 to replace Graeme Souness and when he left LFC in 1991 he had made over 200 appearances, scoring 29 goals and winning 3 League titles, 2 FA Cups and 5 Charity Shields.

You can meet Steve and hear him chat about his time during one of the most successful periods in the club's history on Thursday September 8th at 80 Proof, George St, Sydney. 
LFC NSW is donating any profits from this event to our nominated charity for this season - Heartbeat of Football.

One of their most successful periods? How so given that they were banned from Europe during those years !!

One of their most successful periods? How so given that they were banned from Europe during those years !!

Notice how I said "One of" and not "the most"?

Even not being in Europe - is 3 league titles and 2 FA Cups not enough to classify it as successful?

Notice how I said "One of" and not "the most"?

Even not being in Europe - is 3 league titles and 2 FA Cups not enough to classify it as successful?

Not quite the same as European success.....however I will admit that Liverpool's style of play during that period was far more attractive than when they had European campaigns to contend with.

• 4 weeks later...

So fellow Scousers and Scouse-haters, how are we doing?

I for one get semi-lobs from our matches.

Scousers support Everton.

I think Kopite is the word you are looking for..

Unfortunately I think Kopites are doing ok

So fellow Scousers and Scouse-haters, how are we doing?

I for one get semi-lobs from our matches.

Scousers support Everton.

I think Kopite is the word you are looking for..

Unfortunately I think Kopites are doing ok

What is it with Shrimpers fans supporting the Welsh team based in the bitter&twisted corner of Merseyside?

is it just me are Liverpool living off penalties? I heard something on TV this morning Milner has scored more pens this season than 18 EPL TEAMS

The penalty last night was deserved.

so good to see the referee not having any players surrounding him after awarding the pen.

We're Scouse *deal with it sunnies go on*  :meep:

Anyway, yeah Milz has hit 4 pens this season, amazing that we've had 3 in 2 weeks - something that United would be gifted a few years ago.

Only concern is (apart from shite defence, but we should outscore teams) is our intensity during games not leading to injuries. No more "hamstring is **** word of the year for me" moments.