Kerem Bulut

mack

I hope he scores goals against us, this disgusting treatment of players doesn't happen at any other club in the A League.

What a load of s***. Go support another club for a year and let me know how that goes.

Name one other club who would get all the players together and say you and you and you are staying, the rest of you are out the door.

Go on.

Your stupid demand contains assumptions that aren't inherently true:

1. WSW got all the players together and said, "you, you and you are staying, the rest of you are out the door".

2. No other club has ever let players go.

Unless you are Shannon Cole posting under a pseudonym (and having read his Varillien novel, I'm guessing not), then how the hell do you know the process the club goes through regarding contract negotiations? I don't pretend to know for WSW, let alone every other football club in the world, so I therefore can't properly answer your demand. That doesn't prove your original assertion, by the way, it just means we're arguing about guesswork which I guess is what the internet was built for.

But seriously, if you want any player to score bags full against us, go support another team for a year...

so with Santa suspended for 2 games, is there a chance for the Bulut to play in the new year before he leaves?

I don't think we have a chance to sign a striker early in Jan.

so with Santa suspended for 2 games, is there a chance for the Bulut to play in the new year before he leaves?

That's 3 games. 2 for the red and one for the five yellows!

That's 3 games. 2 for the red and one for the five yellows!

3 games? well we're f

So with a 3 game 19 year old leading our attack why not play Bulut to the Derby where his hat trick can give us all a right old up yours send off before Thailand. Mate just play him and screw the lack of goals discipline or whatever other precious crap has gotten under everyones sunburnt sensitivities

^^^

This

I remember first game last season in Adelaide watching Sotirio in front of us missing the unmissable goal. Little did I or he realize then the redemptive virtue of a Spartan worth ethic.

I remember him scoring a beauty against Newcastle last season. Then hitting the post a few minutes later. We ended up winning that game with his goal which helped us surge into the GF. He needs to drift more inside the box as he presents a danger when he he is more infield and around the box.

^^^

This

I remember first game last season in Adelaide watching Sotirio in front of us missing the unmissable goal. Little did I or he realize then the redemptive virtue of a Spartan worth ethic.

I remember him scoring a beauty against Newcastle last season. Then hitting the post a few minutes later. We ended up winning that game with his goal which helped us surge into the GF. He needs to drift more inside the box as he presents a danger when he he is more infield and around the box.

One of the few times he's ever contributed positively to the side.

Funnily enough I was in Perth for his other goal, his fluke "off my arse" goal.

^^^

This

One of the few times he's ever contributed positively to the side.

Funnily enough I was in Perth for his other goal, his fluke "off my arse" goal.

Its the only part of his body with any football intelligence.

Sotirio did score a perfectly good goal in a derby that was dissallowed, the header in the Copa 90 derby

As for Bulut, I wanted it to work as I dig the whole running thru flares shirt off into the RBB vibe, but it it hasn't worked time to move on.

Bridge will be up front for the derby

Tweet that ray gatt

"Other professional opportunities" like what - being a postman perhaps or tending to his ankle injury maybe. Hope he turns into a beast like Aaron Mooy. In five years he's the only player I've unashamedly hung around and taken photos with. It's okay for Santa to hold his mongrel and deliver us a 3 match Xmas present ban but Kerem apparently an SVU case. I get it he didn't score goals and I get it we don't know what goes on behind the scenes but dammit if you're going to divorce your wife during the honeymoon then maybe you should be the one who read the cards better before you asked her hand in marriage. Make this right twerps for I ain't up for another Derby humiliation cause you can't control the cattle on the paddock or open up your wallet as Plan B.

Thanks but no thanks. Lots of passion, tattoos and potential...short of maturity and team esprit.

Move on folks

Tried to cut him slack, tried to understand his inability to deliver this season with us.

Think he has become more mature and perhaps his team esprit has grown as well.

But that potential...even more grossly under-delivered on.

Sad for him and for the club we never got the goals needed, but that's professional football. Don't deliver, then ta-ta