Kerem Bulut

mack

Beginning to warm to the guy. Apart from being the club's answer to the illustrated man he seems to have a desire to do well not just because it's in his interests but because he feels connected here. I hope he turns out to be hungrier and more determined than Aaron, plus obviously scores more goals.

Beginning to warm to the guy. Apart from being the club's answer to the illustrated man he seems to have a desire to do well not just because it's in his interests but because he feels connected here. I hope he turns out to be hungrier and more determined than Aaron, plus obviously scores more goals.

The club's answer to the illustrated man?

Have you seen him?

He truly IS the illustrated man! 

Edited by 102megan

The club's answer to the illustrated man?

Have you seen him?

He truly IS the illustrated man! 

His picturesque tattoos bring a tear drop to my eye.

Look...I am the first bastard to complain about anything..And yes I had my reservations about signing Bulut for many reasons..However, my views have been based on third party intel, and I think the bloke deserves a chance. I personally hope he rips it up, because this bloke kind of personifies western Sydney..the good and bad..Go hard mate, and prove the doubters wrong...

absolute legend...

and he deserves a song,

I thought of this after the game, 

I wanna tell you, I might as well do, about a boy who can do anything, he comes from Chigwell his name is Harry, Harry Kane Harry Kane Harry Kane!!!

After the game when he was taking selfies with fans I ran down to the fence with my brother and tried to belt out a couple of verses of it with his name

He looked up at us, he didn't smile, but he never smiles anyway, I hope that he liked it

I wanna tell you, I might as well do, about a boy who can do anything, he comes from the west, his name is Kerem, Kerem Bulut, Kerem Bulut, Kerem Bulut.

In before someone tells me 'OMG, english style chants are sooooooo ****, they don't last long!!!' or whatever rubbish excuse there is
Go away, I don't care, come up with something better

Love some of the bitching and whining online about Kerem kissing the club crest on scoring, as if he was rubbing salt into the entitled twats of ESFC's wounds.

FFS the lad is a true son of the west, and last time I looked when he was playing for them in the NYL there was no Wanderers, and sure as shite ESFC gave fook all time of day to anywhere west of South Dowling Street. 

He's come home and he has pride...I'm fookin sold on the lad!

Top draw match from the 60 minutes he played, great goals, his pace is fantastic, his determination & love for being given another chance is clear to see and I forsee a future here with us at WSW. My MOTM!!!

Just hope he isn't injured because he came off really early! That's the last bloody thing we need!

Top draw match from the 60 minutes he played, great goals, his pace is fantastic, his determination & love for being given another chance is clear to see and I forsee a future here with us at WSW. My MOTM!!!

Just hope he isn't injured because he came off really early! That's the last bloody thing we need!

Hearing on twitter might be a hammy or calf strain...but he was moving straight after. Taurus...any word?

Hearing on twitter might be a hammy or calf strain...but he was moving straight after. Taurus...any word?

It's his first competitive game after a really long time. Could just be a match fitness thing?

It's his first competitive game after a really long time. Could just be a match fitness thing?

Hope so

After all his running and ferreting for the ball in the oppo half he must've been shagged out

Hope so

After all his running and ferreting for the ball in the oppo half he must've been shagged out

He has had 2 months of training, I seriously doubt that after 60 minutes that he'd be pulling up with cramp. The only reason he'd come off is because of injury, in fact as soon as he took his shin pads off you could see his game was up. Seriously struggling in this department after the loss of first santalab and now Bulut. Doesn't help that Tomi hasn't fired since the Asian Cup which makes these losses all the more critical.

Taurus has good sources but I don't think he can find out before the physios check him out on Monday or maybe the recovery session tomorrow.

Edited by Prydzopolis

Love some of the bitching and whining online about Kerem kissing the club crest on scoring, as if he was rubbing salt into the entitled twats of ESFC's wounds.

FFS the lad is a true son of the west, and last time I looked when he was playing for them in the NYL there was no Wanderers, and sure as shite ESFC gave fook all time of day to anywhere west of South Dowling Street. 

Yep it really upset a few on flogbook, he's from the west unlike Berisha and the victory thing.

I honestly didn't expect this much this early, it's one time that I am over the moon to be wrong.

How good were those celebrations. Raw emotion with massive lashings of pride. Something that's felt missing on the field this season. Looking forward to seeing more of it this season.