Kerem Bulut

mack

Dumbkunt, come to training early. Stay sober. Follow the coaches instructions. ******* not hard, I wish I had his talent.

Maybe people calling him talented is what has got to his head. He thinks he can walk into the team. You will never win a battle against the coach (he needs to understand that). You will only get exceptions and allowances if you have something special to offer. He is not in that league of player, even in the HAL.

I'm still hopeful it will work out, but he is on his last chance to make a decent career of football in Australia.

I thought in the first couple of games this season he looked like he was trying too hard.

There where lots of crazy calls on here to give him marquee money this season as he is a "proven" striker.

Hopefully he comes of bench tonight gets a goal.

Scott didn't travel, meaning Bulut will likely be on the bench. He must be doing something right then, after being dropped.

I think it was a sensible decision. Drop Bulut for two matches to send him a message & make him sweat it out. Hell he probably thought he might never play again!

Makes sense Scott didn't travel, NYL starts this weekend & will mean he will get 90 minutes into his legs. Santa deserves to start, he is in fine form right now & Bulut will have to make do from the bench. The ball is firmly now in Bulut's court, hopefully he takes this as a warning that he can't afford to waste the opportunity he has been given.

We all know how well he played for us in those 6 months he was with us in S3. I just hope he gets back to that level with us

Looked better in his first 10-15 min then fell away. Responsible for the third goal, in my opinion. Peepz used to lambaste Romeo for not passing to the overlapping fullback, at least Romeo would turn inside and use the run to create space.

I feel a bit sorry for him as he's in the most obvious area of the pitch that needs improvement. Oh, except GK. And CB...

Okay Im a bulut man now!

Met him at domestic train station this arvo and he had a picture with little Gunner, my son was super execited

Anyway now I've met him and spoke to him briefly it wouldn't feel right to say anything but nice haha

Go the bulut!

that is one thing i will always respect about bulut he is always good to the fans

You have to admit, if it didn't potentially cost us the points, we'd be laughing. It's pretty funny. Especially the second celebration with the badge kiss, just when you thought the celebration was over.

lol i understand why some people are laughing hell if it was a sydney fc player i would be laughing but as a wanderers fan for a player to have that much passion really makes me happy

I really hope it works out, I love the over the top celebration. He celebrates a goal like we all wish we could

Really felt for the lad, you could see how much it meant to him and how gutted he was, clearly shows his emotional connection to the area and club. I hope he is rewarded for his efforts soon, he deserves it. Stick by him Popa, he has to be backed.

Edited by WSWBoro