Kerem Bulut

mack

I've had five (?) beers and a scoutch and I am finding it dufficult to follow this conversation.

What has the season again why Bulut missed that header against the Smurfs? The kind of chance which is usually referred to as a sh1tter?

:woah:

In all honesty I needed one of those nights after the Victory game last match away. After Gosford, I feel we are back on track!

Maybe can you save yourself for another big one again for Saturday night? I'm not sure we are through the dodgy patch yet!

Also, Bulut being back in the squad means nothing, could easily be in the stands again on Saturday night.

Bulut recently posted a pic in his Insta, and nobody from the team liked it...

I think he is out.

Mario Shabow

Liam Youlley

Aspro

Josh Sotirio

I guess they liked it after my post.

But the ones they liked it are the kids, they'll like anything :P

Edited by wanderersfanatic

If he's not in the squad this week he's 110â„… getting "the treatment" ala Saba, Adeleke and Pinatares. Popa was getting antsy at the media asking about him in the post Victory press conference.

If he gets the boot: back to where we started in July. I don't think our "join the wsw and play for next to nothing" proposition appeals to many players. Not the good ones anyway.

Plan A) Someone who sits on the bench in the HAL.

Plan B) Someone from the NPL.

Plan C) A guest player who is desperate enough to get game time anywhere. He won't have kicked a ball in 12 months, will play his first game in Rd 20 and will be fully match fit in June.

Plan D) If none of this works we'll talk to McDonald again two weeks late.

Plan E) Once Plan D) fails we can always revisit Plan A etc.

Recruitment wsw style. But at least we got the CBs right. Oh wait...

Messiah in waiting just finding his feet

I read all about him here in the pre season he's up there with Messi and Ronaldo

Up there with Zlatan my friend Zlatan. Expectations are pre meditated resentments.

The player was the one who set the expectations himself, along with a few over zealous supporters. I am not surprised at what has happened. I don't think anybody resents anything. He just isn't that good really.

If he's not in the squad this week he's 110â„… getting "the treatment" ala Saba, Adeleke and Pinatares. Popa was getting antsy at the media asking about him in the post Victory press conference.

exactly - you could see him firing up internally when the topic of Bulut was brought up. I thought it was fair of the Journalists to ask. 

• 2 weeks later...