Kerem Bulut

mack

I will post again, because I was on a high, couldn't fall asleep because I was to happy. Then I hear this on 2GB and I think, we you ******* serious? We all saw and he knew the potential, but he has fallen into the same **** again.

Large exhale

It may be a small charge, but what will it be next?

Edited by Wanderer74

The World Game are reporting that Bulut was with family members and was not directly involved in the verbal altercation. They also said that John Tsatsimas accompanied Bulut to Auburn police station on Wednesday.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/03/11/western-sydney-wanderers-star-bulut-charged-police

I think you'll find that he has probably got his first strike of three, unless he gets off with a warning which with Popa's ruling with an iron fist makes me think that this is not going to happen. A few things:

- Firstly we don't know the full story so it is hard to make comments with 100% certainly

- If he was charged with intimidating then they probably have the video evidence & the witness of 3-4 staff who were involved in the incident so he wouldn't be charged if he wasn't involved, he is most definitely in the wrong here

- What is this guy thinking? He knows he has a terrible record & had to leave the country to avoid jail time, so why would you put yourself in a situation where you are going to get in trouble? Popa has probably told him "no more trouble, no more incidents, no more **** ups" so what does he do? He goes & gets another police charge on his record

- What total deadbeats his friends must be? They know he is getting a second chance in life & they put him in a situation where they can **** it up for him. What top mates. It's like he needs a bloody chaperone to put out fires like this that happen in his life. Still don't they realise that he can't be going around getting charged & chased by the cops?

FFS this makes me so angry :nono:

The World Game are reporting that Bulut was with family members and was not directly involved in the verbal altercation. They also said that John Tsatsimas accompanied Bulut to Auburn police station on Wednesday.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/03/11/western-sydney-wanderers-star-bulut-charged-police

How did he get charged with intimidation if he wasn't involved in the incident? So it wasn't his friends but his family? FFS!

Also notice how Bossi is always first to get his story out but leaves out key facts of the story? Top professional that one!

Edited by Prydzopolis

I agree with most of your comments.

My experience in regards to your comments on him being charged because police have evidence isn't exactly so mate.

Prydz I can go to the police station right now and say you intimidated me or assaulted me. You would be charged and would have to spend some money defending yourself. Done deal. You would probably get not guilty at court in about 6 months time considering I was about 30 km away from you when I claim the incident happened.

Just saying lol.

Amazed that his so called mates didn't look after him, not knowing what happened of course, the young bloke should know better than hang out at ***** Macca's. The club at least should have foreseen this happening due to his past and should have assigned a mentor but not just for him but for all the young guns in our squad.

I will personally boycot this Auburn Macca's as this should have been handled discretely and stayed in house.

Also Bossi is a smurf cretin and a ***** jerk off, an esfc grunt.

WESTERN Sydney Wanderers striker Kerem Bulut was charged with intimidation following an incident at a McDonald’s outlet on Tuesday night.

The A-League star was with a group of friends at the Auburn McDonald’s when he allegedly argued with a staff member.

The 23-year-old was asked to leave at about 7.30pm, police said last night.

Bulut went to Auburn police station and was later charged with intimidation and granted conditional bail.

Bulut is due to face Burwood local court on April 7 and could face up to two years in jail if he is found guilty of the charge.

McDonald’s sponsors the Wanderers.

“Western Sydney Wanderers FC advises that Kerem Bulut was not considered for selection in (last night’s) Hyundai A-League match due to an incident that has resulted in the player being charged with a misdemeanour by NSW Police,†Wanderers officials said in a statement.

“The Club is working closely with police, Football Federation Australia and the player’s management and can make no further comment at this time.â€

Bulut, regarded as a young Australian player with huge potential, joined the Wanderers this year.

He scored two goals on debut for the club in their 4-3 loss to Sydney FC.

He was due to take the field for the Wanderers, who won a tight 4-3 victory over Melbourne, at Parramatta’s Pirtek Stadium last night.

I agree with most of your comments.

My experience in regards to your comments on him being charged because police have evidence isn't exactly so mate.

Prydz I can go to the police station right now and say you intimidated me or assaulted me. You would be charged and would have to spend some money defending yourself. Done deal. You would probably get not guilty at court in about 6 months time considering I was about 30 km away from you when I claim the incident happened.

Just saying lol.

Fair enough, I haven't had much experience in this area so I can't really comment but thanks for the information. I just assumed from the first article that Bulut was the one who was the problem, instigated & caused all the problems. I should have probably waited till someone else rather than Dominic Bossi wrote an article before commenting. Should have guessed that it was going to be short on details, this is nothing new for Bossi.

From the second article, it appears he wasn't involved in the incident but was identified because he was a WSW player.Firstly, it seems a ridiculous thing that Bulut could have been charged when he wasn't involved directly (it was his family members) or secondly that you don't need more evidence for a charge (word is okay but I would have thought video would have been necessary) but just a report needs to be submitted to police. Still disappointed that his family were stupid enough to put him in such a situation but it seems like he wasn't the main culprit or the problem in this scenario,

WESTERN Sydney Wanderers striker Kerem Bulut was charged with intimidation following an incident at a McDonald’s outlet on Tuesday night.

The A-League star was with a group of friends at the Auburn McDonald’s when he allegedly argued with a staff member.

The 23-year-old was asked to leave at about 7.30pm, police said last night.

Bulut went to Auburn police station and was later charged with intimidation and granted conditional bail.

Bulut is due to face Burwood local court on April 7 and could face up to two years in jail if he is found guilty of the charge.

McDonald’s sponsors the Wanderers.

“Western Sydney Wanderers FC advises that Kerem Bulut was not considered for selection in (last night’s) Hyundai A-League match due to an incident that has resulted in the player being charged with a misdemeanour by NSW Police,†Wanderers officials said in a statement.

“The Club is working closely with police, Football Federation Australia and the player’s management and can make no further comment at this time.â€

Bulut, regarded as a young Australian player with huge potential, joined the Wanderers this year.

He scored two goals on debut for the club in their 4-3 loss to Sydney FC.

He was due to take the field for the Wanderers, who won a tight 4-3 victory over Melbourne, at Parramatta’s Pirtek Stadium last night.

Well didn't realize we won 4-3 against city , it must be true and the bulut story.....

"so 2yrs jail" what for???? You kill someone , shoot , stab...... Nah bro big night at Maccas , didn't leave on time

I think considering that he wasn't the one doing the intimidating & rather it was his family members who were doing it, then I see him getting off the charge. He only got caught because he is so recognisable. Surely he'll get off if he wasn't involved?

Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the intricacies of intimidation or the court system maybe able to comment?

Plenty of charges are pressed because someone made a complaint to the police that are either later dropped or don't hold up in court.

We all know that the press only ever has half the story. Let the courts do their thing before you hang him out to dry.

FFS though. Talk about making it hard for yourself.