Wanderers ACL Appearances: 3
Wanderers ACL Goals: 0

Wanderers FFA Cup Appearances: 0
Wanderers FFA Cup Goals: 0

Wanderers Club World Cup Appearances: 0
Wanderers Club World Cup Goals: 0

Wanderers Total Appearances: 14
Wanderers Total Goals: 0

Yearly Appearances & Goals: 2014/15: 14 (0)

International Team: Australia
International Caps: 0
International Goals: 0

Club Exit Date: 01/01/1970

Individual Awards:

Team Honours:

Highlight:
Highlight:
Highlight:

Description: A young utility defender with left fullback as his main position, Gallaway started his professional career at the Newcastle Jets, making 41 appearances before leaving to join Western Sydney. His Red & Black career didn't last long, being released after only 14 appearances.

View full record

It seems like he has the right attitude for a Wanderer...

‘‘It is definitely a different environment,’’ Gallaway said. ‘‘We are working a lot harder.

‘‘I had a little chat to popa when I got here, but it was more, ‘Welcome, this what we do, we have a winning culture here and don’t like whingers’.’’

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2814946/gallaway-says-wanderers-move-worth-the-risk/?cs=306

‘‘It is definitely a different environment,’’ Gallaway said. ‘‘We are working a lot harder.

‘‘I had a little chat to popa when I got here, but it was more, ‘Welcome, this what we do, we have a winning culture here and don’t like whingers’.’’

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2814946/gallaway-says-wanderers-move-worth-the-risk/?cs=306

'We don't like whingers'

No doubt this brought Vitor Saba down after his interview.

'We don't like whingers'

No doubt this brought Vitor Saba down after his interview.

spot on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought he did very well considering I'm sure he was on the bench thinking he wouldn't get game time.

Linked sorta well with Castelen, did the job defencively, and put in a few alright crosses into the area... what more could you ask for? He was always an outlet available on the right and he didn't give away possession cheaply and from where I sat, he fought to retain possession when he did turn into trouble.

Theres a reason why he only played 40 odd games for Newcastle over 5 years. 

Dont rate him, but will still support him as he's a Wanderer

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah he did it tough. Victory looked like they were targeting him. Started on the left and they played everything to Archie. Popa switched him with Tanaka so Victory started playing Khalfallah who got three assists.

Guest redwhiteblack

He's so far out of his depth it's not funny.

Continued the tradition of unsuccessfully taking his man on early in the game, then not taking his man on for the rest of the night.

Sh*t player. Should fold.

Yeah he did it tough. Victory looked like they were targeting him. Started on the left and they played everything to Archie. Popa switched him with Tanaka so Victory started playing Khalfallah who got three assists.

he was fine I thought

Apart from getting absolutely skinned for the first goal he didn't have a bad game. Wasn't outstanding but apart from one mistake did his job okay, lots of people forget that this was the story of D'apuzzo's time with us at LB.

Guest redwhiteblack

Well if Popa could play Tanaka at left and right back he would, which he is bloody well trying to do.

FFS what I would do to sign Georgievski.

tbh I don't think he has been as bad as people are making out to be. Golec has had some clangers at LB this season just sayin.

remember he came mid season, team morale all time low, stand outs in our team have been few & far between, id be willing to give him another season

• 1 month later...