Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
braad

Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, sonar said:

Happy b'day Ed. A day before mine.....lol

If age is a straight line .............you're right of 18 and left of 100.....and everything in between is called life........lol...enjoy your day.

 

Oooops!

Did I read that right - and we should have wished Sonar a Happy Birthday for today??

If so - Happy Birthday, Sonar!  :good:

:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

1 hour ago, wendybr said:

Oooops!

Did I read that right - and should we have wished Sonar a Happy Birthday for today??

If so - Happy Birthday, Sonar!  :good:

:D:D

yep...today...thanks wendy........:good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry the greeting is so late - but I guess we sorta snuck it in on the actual day! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/10/2018 at 9:23 AM, sonar said:

Happy b'day Ed. A day before mine.....lol

If age is a straight line .............you're right of 18 and left of 100.....and everything in between is called life........lol...enjoy your day.

 

Oops sorry I’m late! Happy Birthday dude!   :drinks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/10/2018 at 9:23 AM, sonar said:

Happy b'day Ed. A day before mine.....lol

If age is a straight line .............you're right of 18 and left of 100.....and everything in between is called life........lol...enjoy your day.

 

Sorry this is late squire. I did make a mental note to wish you a happy birthday yesterday but I don't know where I put it!

Anyway, I hope you had a good 'un.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I happen to know that a certain  Wanderboy is having a birthday today!!

Happy Birthday WB!! :grouphug:

:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2018 at 2:15 PM, wendybr said:

I think we might have missed the actual day (yesterday?) but I have it on reliable information that Smoggy has become one year older!

:shout:.   :shout: 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOGGY!

 

:D:yahoo: :D  :yahoo:

Wellll...Will you look at this!

It only seems like this birthday rolled around about 6 months ago!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOGGY!  :drinks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Wellll...Will you look at this!

It seems like this birthday rolled around about 6 months ago!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOGGY!  :drinks:

Happy BIRTHDAY Boro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, wendybr said:

Wellll...Will you look at this!

It only seems like this birthday rolled around about 6 months ago!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOGGY!  :drinks:

:woah:I hope celebrations were had :good:Happy birthday smongster, the WSF Family wouldn’t be the same without you :) 

16 hours ago, Erimus said:

Hey Wendy..when is your birthday anyhow?

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wendybr said:

Hahahaha!

:) :)

 

He didn't ask how many! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

He didn't ask how many! 

Leave it there Ed..it is obviously a very sensitive subject :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Erimus said:

Leave it there Ed..it is obviously a very sensitive subject :D

I'm old enough not to care about Wendy's birthday sensitivities 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sensitive ...really...but certainly too old to celebrate birthdays. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

I'm old enough not to care about Wendy's birthday sensitivities 

Without being insulting or offensive (but definitely insensitive) wendy shouldn't care either!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Not sensitive ...really...but certainly too old to celebrate birthdays. :D

I still had a cake with some candles yesterday..no fairy bread this time though :nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Erimus said:

I still had a cake with some candles yesterday..no fairy bread this time though :nono:

:lol:  You're just a big kid really - and long may that be the case!! :grouphug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Without being insulting or offensive (but definitely insensitive) wendy shouldn't care either!!!!!!

I don't care...……………………………....to remember birthdays. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why, I stopped drinking whiskey, I have cut right back on the drinking these days.

Any way, someone forgot to tell my father in law and I now seem to have 7 full bottles of whiskey and one still just over half full, and I got another yesterday. I am gonna have to start re gifting some as presents, give a few back to my father in law is the way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Erimus said:

I don't know why, I stopped drinking whiskey, I have cut right back on the drinking these days.

Any way, someone forgot to tell my father in law and I now seem to have 7 full bottles of whiskey and one still just over half full, and I got another yesterday. I am gonna have to start re gifting some as presents, give a few back to my father in law is the way to go.

Call a whiskey party and open your door. You will be surprised how many friends you have that you had no idea of having. The whiskey might be taken care off in one seating, but how you are going to get all those pissheads out of your house, that's another story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FCB said:

Call a whiskey party and open your door. You will be surprised how many friends you have that you had no idea of having. The whiskey might be taken care off in one seating, but how you are going to get all those pissheads out of your house, that's another story. 

I would happily give it away to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...