FFA Cup 2015

ColdRock

I've received a cryptic message in the last 24 hours, which appears to indicate that the 'proposed' venue for our FFA Cup game, may not be cast in stone. :sorry:

I know nuffink, except there may have been a change of plans.

I will do what the internet is best for, speculate when you have no hard facts. I have a feeling like Penrith is off the table & ANZ has been considered by the club because of the lack of options.

This is an example of why I've now restricted you to one question per week, non cumulative, lol   :cheeky:   :crazy:   :rofl:

I've received a cryptic message in the last 24 hours, which appears to indicate that the 'proposed' venue for our FFA Cup game, may not be cast in stone. :sorry:

I know nuffink, except there may have been a change of plans.

I will do what the internet is best for, speculate when you have no hard facts. I have a feeling like Penrith is off the table & ANZ has been considered by the club because of the lack of options.

This is an example of why I've now restricted you to one question per week, non cumulative, lol   :cheeky:   :crazy:   :rofl:
:rofl: I've always got questions for you :P but I've been pretty good asked you one last week! Next week starts Monday & already got one lined up for you next week :P

Oh did you look up the loan rules in the current CBA for a player that may or may not come to WSW?

Nah forgot all about it & have moved on to other topics of interest. 

I was hoping Mack would come to the rescue & save me the trouble. 

I got an idea, if you like you can look up the loan player rules within the CBA, then I can ask you a question

Anyone going to any of the other ties?

Im tempted by two games -

Wed. 29 July — Blacktown City v Metrostars at Lily’s Football Centre, Seven Hills

Tues. 4 August — Balmain Tigers v Melbourne Victory at Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt

An old school mate is the tigers keeper and seeing the verse Victory seems like it could be interesting

Anyone going to any of the other ties?

Im tempted by two games -

Wed. 29 July — Blacktown City v Metrostars at Lily’s Football Centre, Seven Hills

Tues. 4 August — Balmain Tigers v Melbourne Victory at Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt

An old school mate is the tigers keeper and seeing the verse Victory seems like it could be interesting

https://twitter.com/blacktowncityfc/status/625526583252660224

ALL GAMES TO BE LIVE STREAMED BY FOX SPORTS. at least I think the ones not on TV.

They listened!

What a great day. We signed our marquee now this!

-----

The Westfield FFA Cup’s official broadcast partner FOX SPORTS has confirmed it will stream all non-broadcast matches from the Round of 32 onwards in 2015.

In a huge coup for fans of grassroots clubs, the announcement will see the 20 non broadcast matches streamed LIVE on the official FOX SPORTS website www.foxsports.com.au as well as on Apple TV via FOX SPORTS Now.

People can purchase a FOX SPORTS digital subscription to watch the streamed matches, or if they are a FOX SPORTS TV subscriber via Foxtel or digital subscriber through News Corp Masthead + the stream is available free through your existing login details.

FOX SPORTS’ four broadcast matches during the Round of 32 will also carry highlights and live crosses to the non-broadcast matches in a boost to fans of all 32 teams competing in the Westfield FFA Cup.

FOX SPORTS CEO, Patrick Delany, said: “The inaugural FFA Cup was a huge success. Australians fell in love with the magic of this truly national competition as the underdog grassroots clubs took on the big-hitting A-League teams.â€

“This year we will take our coverage to new heights providing live streaming of all 20 matches not broadcast on FOX SPORTS, all with multi-camera coverage and full commentary.â€

Football Federation Australia CEO David Gallop lauded FOX SPORTS and its move to bring more Westfield FFA Cup matches into the lounge rooms of people across the country.

“This announcement is fantastic news for the thousands of football supporters across Australia who have embraced the Westfield FFA Cup as semi-professional and grassroots clubs get their chance to be seen on the national stage,†Gallop said.

“Now fans of grassroots clubs have the opportunity to watch their team LIVE online wherever they are playing, and this is sure to only enhance the exposure and coverage of this competition.â€

Full replays will also be available online at the conclusion of matches.The Round of 32 begins this Wednesday 29 July 2015 with Palm Beach Sharks v South Melbourne LIVE on FOX SPORTS 505, while Broadmeadow Magic v Heidelberg United, Blacktown City v MetroStars, and Hume City v Brisbane Strikers will be available through the FOX SPORTS live stream.

FOX SPORTS streaming of Westfield FFA Cup 2015 matches

* FOX SPORTS will LIVE stream the 20 matches throughout the Westfield FFA Cup that are not broadcast on FOX SPORTS.

* The streams will be available on the official FOX SPORTS website www.foxsports.com.au and Apple TV via FOX SPORTS Now.

* The streams come free for all FOX SPORTS TV subscribers via FOXTEL or digital subscribers through News Corp Masthead + (Masthead+ are on: The Advertiser+, Daily Telegraph+, Herald Sun, Courier Mail+ & Herald Sun+).

* If fans don't hold either of these subscription passes they can purchase a FOX SPORTS digital subscription via foxsports.com.au which provides access to every non broadcast FFA Cup match.*

* Full replays will be available at the conclusion of matches.

Read more at http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/article/fox-sports-to-live-stream-westfield-ffa-cup-matches/yqvdhnf1oyrt133fixismmaxx#1f8ucrvUDpzSLSdG.99

Guest NSWanderer15

Checked the Digital Fox Sports subscription cost, if the promotion is still on it is $2.50 for the first 12 weeks then $5 per week.

^^^

Please forgive me, I misread your post.  If it was so vitally important for you to get the correct answer, perhaps you should have looked it up yourself

Oh what a terrible place to put it....   :ninja: 

:nono:  I'm going.... 

Guest redwhiteblack

Fantastically worked goal by South.

Milos Luic(sp) might be worth a look ?

Sounds Serbian...

And they just crossed to the Gabbie to show Blacktown city score.