FFA Cup 2015

ColdRock

From 2-0 down United are back at 2-2. Amazing run by Chris Triantis beating about 6 players through the middle and a quality cut back by one player to another.

2-0 is the most dangerous lead in sport!

They appear to have stopped televising the Vic game on Fox .... and moved on to the Syd United vs Hobart game  3-3.

Melb City headed for extra time vs Edgeworth??. 1-1  City  look like they're feeling the pressure.

Potentially dumb question:

What's with the lump at the top of the back of the Victory jersey?

I've never noticed that before.

GPS.
Ahh, cool. Thanks :)
I'm not quite sure why they are wearing them because FIFA regulations prevent them from being worn during competitive matches, they're basically confined to training only which defeats a lot of their purpose.

When you consider that league and AFL permit their wear during games it makes you wonder why FIFA are so against it. Apparently it's seen as too big a 'risk'. I've never seen one cause an injury.

Potentially dumb question:

What's with the lump at the top of the back of the Victory jersey?

I've never noticed that before.

GPS.
Ahh, cool. Thanks :)
I'm not quite sure why they are wearing them because FIFA regulations prevent them from being worn during competitive matches, they're basically confined to training only which defeats a lot of their purpose.

When you consider that league and AFL permit their wear during games it makes you wonder why FIFA are so against it. Apparently it's seen as too big a 'risk'. I've never seen one cause an injury.

They stand out and look a bit bulky.

Would the players notice a difference when they are wearing it, maybe, maybe not.

Interesting debate this could turn out to be.

I wonder if other teams are going to adopt it.

And never knew other codes used them, perhaps their GPS devices have been smaller and more concealed... :ninja: