FFA Cup 2015

ColdRock

I normally support the underdog, not tonight

456605-b4f19c06-39b4-11e5-ac4d-1a42e7315

Smurf workmate of mine got the shits for supporting victory against the tigers.

My reasons are valid :P

Great stuff here in Rockdalè

Some pyro to start off with, in the Macedonian colours of red and yellow

Generally a good atmosphere, the 'ultras' singing 100%.

First goal was scrappy, couldn't actually tell who scored. Second goal was a great header.

Perf not creating many opportunities, Rockdalè look just that bit better and you can tell they are at a slightly higher level than the Perf side.

2-0, hopefully more to come :D

First goal was scrappy, couldn't actually tell who scored. Second goal was a great header.

Perf not creating many opportunities, Rockdalè look just that bit better and you can tell they are at a slightly higher level than the Perf side.

The pyro show was good 👌ðŸ¼

Are the Smurfs losing?

Only got a win by 2-0.

FMD if I'm lying but this FFA Cup is worth a gazillion EuroSnob wankfests. It's like the sokkah equivalent of listening to an original acetate of a Beatles recording from the Revolver sessions versus watching a digital download of an episode of the Voice.

Are the Smurfs losing?

Only got a win by 2-0.

FMD if I'm lying but this FFA Cup is worth a gazillion EuroSnob wankfests. It's like the sokkah equivalent of listening to an original acetate of a Beatles recording from the Revolver sessions versus watching a digital download of an episode of the Voice.

What a faarken comparison. Spot on.

Great game in Rockdalè and a deserved win for the home side.

Game was a lot more even in the second half, with Perf SC having a lot of corners at one stage which was worrying.

A beautifully worked goal by the Suns to make it three which was followed by a suspect handball in the box which gave the away side a penalty.

Overall, Rockdale's A-League experience showed on the night, and were relatively untroubled.

The chick red did an excellent job IMO, it's good to see these sort of developments in the game.

Not sure if Popa would like an away game at the Ilinden Sports centre, the pitch is very suspect...

Overall a great night. The FFA cup is truely something so special and amazing, one of the best things to happen for Australian football and sport.

Guest redwhiteblack

I was at the Rockdale game and the Asian bloke that came in early in the second half showed great skill and a good passing game. Set up their first goal out of nothing and was good in the lead up to their second.

Macedonian ultras were good value too.

I was at the Rockdale game and the Asian bloke that came in early in the second half showed great skill and a good passing game. Set up their first goal out of nothing and was good in the lead up to their second.

I think you mean the Japanese player coming on early in the first half due to the injured Urosevski

'Komiti Sydney' did an excellent job, I just hoped there was more pyro at the end ;)

Oh, and there were pitch invasions as well

Anyone going to the Rockdalè Ilinden game?

My PAX at Rockdalè game is 1066. Should be a good crowd here

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Game was a lot more even in the second half, with Perf SC having a lot of corners at one stage which was worrying.

A beautifully worked goal by the Suns to make it three which was followed by a suspect handball in the box which gave the away side a penalty.

Overall, Rockdale's A-League experience showed on the night, and were relatively untroubled.

The chick red did an excellent job IMO, it's good to see these sort of developments in the game.

Not sure if Popa would like an away game at the Ilinden Sports centre, the pitch is very suspect...

Overall a great night. The FFA cup is truely something so special and amazing, one of the best things to happen for Australian football and sport.

You missed one!

Guest redwhiteblack

I think you mean the Japanese player coming on early in the first half due to the injured Urosevski

'Komiti Sydney' did an excellent job, I just hoped there was more pyro at the end ;)

Oh, and there were pitch invasions as well

Sorry, exactly right, early in the first half. Wasn't really concentrating when I wrote that.

I was glad that Komiti organised something. There's this Fb group they've got that I'm a member of, but it doesn't get much activity. They seemed to quieten down when Perth scored, but overall had a very decent performance, jumping around for most of the game plus pyro. Not bad.

Anyone going to the Rockdalè Ilinden game?

My PAX at Rockdalè game is 1066. Should be a good crowd here

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

You missed one!

:ninja:

My iPhone now auto-corrects it to Rockdalè...  :xnod:

Stupid auto-correct couldnt change Rockdale's with an apostrophe  :nono: