Music Thread 2

mack

Can't they make money from it themselves... not that those guys would need it?

Yes, they can. Through advertising revenue. Things like YouTube and Spotify are vital for younger or up and coming acts. If not for revenue, than for sharing and exposure.

Often, the older cats aren't as keen on newer technology (e.g. Beatles held out on iTunes for ages). OR, they don't think the current potential revenue available is "suitable" and will hold out for a deal worth more.

^^^  Good GRIEF!!!!!   :shok:  :shok:  :shok:

The very best of Robert Plant.....lol !  :woah:

I love the Battle of Evermore ,this contribution should be called the Battle of Forget me more .!

Edited by sonar100

I think this was posted a while back.

Don't know what it is, I was watching a documentary on uk indie labels , I've heard the song before, but all of a sudden WHAM this tune grabbed me. When this happens I have to listen repeatedly. But weird how I saw it fresh this time.

Oh. And **** the Beatles. ;)

Today I'm keeping it scouse.

Best band that nobody has heard of Shack f

Never really managed to break thru. Not helped that the studio, burned down when they recorded their first album, the only tape of it was lost in the back of Taxi and didn't turn up for years later. 

Since they are Liverpool FC supporters I'll even it out with some of The La's

Lee Mavers supports Everton

RIP Chuck Berry, without him there would have been no Beatles, no rock n roll revolution..

I love this footage of Chuck jamming with Keith Richards and Eric Clapton

Didn't want to post this one because Yoko Ono banging her ******* drum is on it but anyway

Edited by WSWBoro

Absolutely love the second song there - and before I did a bit of research a while back, I assumed it was a woman's sultry voice I was listening to...

These guys LOOK SO UNLIKELY as the performers....well except for the lead singer I guess.

RIP Chuck Berry, without him there would have been no Beatles, no rock n roll revolution..

I love this footage of Chuck jamming with Keith Richards and Eric Clapton

Didn't want to post this one because Yoko Ono banging her ******* drum is on it but anyway

On Yoko.