Win In China Not Enough For ACL Progression

At least we wore black shorts....

AND WE WON!!

BLACK SHORTS TRIUMPH AGAIN!!!!

don't be so sure it was actually black shorts, could have been muddy shorts :ninja:

also, people need to realise that Kashima late goal against WSW is not what cost us, even if that game ended in a draw, we would still be out due to head to head record v Seoul, we need to win 1 of the Seoul games or even beat Kashima at home....

no a draw in that game would see Seoul on 7 points and us on 8. the head to head and goal difference only comes into play if we were level on points. 

At least we wore black shorts....

AND WE WON!!

BLACK SHORTS TRIUMPH AGAIN!!!!

don't be so sure it was actually black shorts, could have been muddy shorts :ninja:

also, people need to realise that Kashima late goal against WSW is not what cost us, even if that game ended in a draw, we would still be out due to head to head record v Seoul, we need to win 1 of the Seoul games or even beat Kashima at home....

no a draw in that game would see Seoul on 7 points and us on 8. the head to head and goal difference only comes into play if we were level on points. 

I am talking about Seoul and Kashima's game against WSW, not Seoul v Kashima game from yesterday...

Juric's goal was amazing.

We didn't deserve to go through and in the long term the team will be better off finishing now and getting a good break in. Some of the deadwood can move on and Popa can start preparing for next season. 

Brilliant mature display last night on how to control a game in whatever conditions, n take your chances when they come. GE didn't want to lose that one , otherwise y the hell would u risk your 2 best players? Pity we didn't scrap through , but FMD , it seems like these guys have been playing forever! Well done lads, we're all proud as . Tomi , when your switch is flicked on , you're up there with the best in Asia. Good luck n thx!! :)

Who needs a Bulut when you can have a Bridge....

I'm already having withdrawal symptoms, I need a WSW fix.

End of season meetup might cure it  :ninja:

Drinks at the BBC and progression to the Woolie for the GF may be  in order....

Manfred, make it happen..

Go check the Bavarian thread...already on the agenda

On a serious note, when are the boys landing? I'm keen to go and show my support and say thank you

7:30 tonight according to facebook.

Bit short notice for a 2.5 hour drive for me, if only it was tomorrow night :nono:

club has just advised likely time that squad will come out of the terminal is 8-20pm this evening

would love it to happen but I don't think anyone will actually be able to make it to welcome the boys home

Have you seen how many people have been to our matches overseas, or in the pouring rain?

I think you're majorly underestimating our fan base, if you don't think anyone will be there to welcome back the boys tonight.

Interested to know whether Kasima conceded that last goal before or after Tomi ensured the Wanderers win, resulting in Kashima being knocked out either way. Strange coincidence. :cheeky:

Surely they could still have gone through if they had scored?

Yes, if either team had scored they would have gone through...