Western Sydney Thread

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure it's just a move to steal Parramatta's Thunder as being the "second CBD", waste of money but hoping to steal a bit of business as companies move west. Definitely a bit of :unknw:

What a tosser. Why anyone would throw that much money on their wedding is beyond me. It's just a really expensive way to show off how much money you have.

Pretty sure someone using their position in government for their own personal gain would classify as corruption. On second thought, yes it definitely is. Him not notifying the police prior to the event tells you what he thinks he can get away with because of his role in local government

Edited by Alexander

I hate the motorbike thing, it's the ABSOLUTE WORST THING EVER!

Don't know why some people insist on it...

Also, what's with the planes? How did he manage to secure fighter planes and pilots without anyone knowing?

I was wondering why the usual raft of highway patrol cars weren't on the road today, well there you go!!

What an absolute joke, he has more money than brains or sense unfortunately :nono:

Is that the kind of unsocial behaviour both FFA and police keep telling us about? Is he now going to receive a five year ban to enter Auburn?
If one person was wearing a WSW shirt, then it'd be five year bans for everyone!
  • 2 weeks later...

Mt Druitt - a few posts up.

My 89 year old grandmother is now a multi millionaire thanks to property developers, she sold her house in Homebush last week (2.6 million for a single story 3 bedroom brick home backing onto Paddy's markets).

I think they bought the whole street, to all be ripped down and monstrous apartments going up in their place.

I doubt anything is going to grow there now because nothing will see sunlight at ground level.

My 89 year old grandmother is now a multi millionaire thanks to property developers, she sold her house in Homebush last week (2.6 million for a single story 3 bedroom brick home backing onto Paddy's markets).

I think they bought the whole street, to all be ripped down and monstrous apartments going up in their place.

I doubt anything is going to grow there now because nothing will see sunlight at ground level.

About 7-8 years ago the 4 blocks behind me all got sold , houses demolished, 24 townhouses there now .....fun times.....NOT!! :angry:

There are whole streets areas around Carlingford that have been boarded off, looks like the fecking Berlin wall has been built. You can't blame these groups of people clubbing together to sell and get the best price, but Sydney is becoming more ****ed by the week.

A very average looking house sold for 1.7 million near us a month or so back, a red brick 3 bedroom 1970's job that could even have been housing commission back in the day. The fences went up last week and it awaits demolition.No doubt to be subdivided for townhouses with no room or one of those hideous new bland houses will be built with an equally bland granny flat the size of an average house out the back all housing a bland family with at least 2 over sized cars.

Edited by WSWBoro