Sign in to follow this  
fletcho909

I Just Can't Get Enough!

I have come up with this semi original chant using the tune "I Just Can't Get Enough." 

The fact of the matter is that la banda only want songs that the drums can go to and this song has a good beat to it so the drums can create that beat. Our songs mostly refer to the RBB however this song addresses us and the team. Anyway this is what I had. It was similar to that of Celtic's and Liverpool's Luis Suarez chant. 

"We are Western Sydney. We are red and black!"

"I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough!"

"All the skill that we have is something we don't lack!"

"I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough!"

"We score a goal and we all go wild and I just can't seem to get enough of you!"

Then after the "duh's" in the chorus we shout "Western Sydney." 

Then we repeat the chant.

Already butchered by other A-League teams.

I haven't heaes any a league teams sing it, then again I don't like listening to blue shite and melbourne scum.

heard*

Le Cove do it, so its a 'nah' from me.

Generally I'd encourage new chants (in fact I suggested one myself and it was quickly shut down :) ), but at this stage of our existence I think we're established well enough to start making unique chants (or ones based on lesser known tunes). Doing 'I Just Can't Get Enough' in my opinion would be in the same category of doing a version of YNWA or Glory Glory. It would be corny to do and it just seems too plasticky, even for A-League standards. Go for other tunes I say.

Phoenix were doing it in season one for a marquee they had who I've since forgotten, and yeah they butchered it

I've wanted to do this for ages! I don't even give a **** if anyone else does it. We'd do it best ;)

Guest redwhiteblack

I would cream myself if we did this chant.

Boris. Make it happen.

I quite like this chant but it doesn't suit us. If we start using chants that other HAL teams already use, we'd have to start calling ourselves Brisbane Roar 2.0

Guest redwhiteblack

A **** English chant is a **** English chant.

When they're sung for about 15 seconds like they are at most epl games, they're crap.

But 50,000 people at the Old Firm belting out 'I just can't get enough' is electrifying.

There's a video on YouTube of Celtic playing Rangers, and after the Celts go ahead 3-0, that chant goes up around the stadium, and to quote the commentator, Celtic Park was 'rocking'.

Imagine, 3-0 up in the derby...

A **** English chant is a **** English chant.

When they're sung for about 15 seconds like they are at most epl games, they're crap.

But 50,000 people at the Old Firm belting out 'I just can't get enough' is electrifying.

There's a video on YouTube of Celtic playing Rangers, and after the Celts go ahead 3-0, that chant goes up around the stadium, and to quote the commentator, Celtic Park was 'rocking'.

Imagine, 3-0 up in the derby...

:topshelf:

Guest redwhiteblack

That's the one! Cheers Hughesy!

Been in the favourites list on YouTube for years ;)

Guest redwhiteblack

Been in the favourites list on YouTube for years ;)

One of the best videos on the Internet. I just started chanting that on the bus back from uni.

Got a few wierd looks but I don't care.

Surely the fact our biggest rival (SFC) use this chant makes it unsuitable for us?

Surely the fact our biggest rival (SFC) use this chant makes it unsuitable for us?

Yes.

I love this at Celtic, however a little bit of vomit comes up in my mouth when ESFC do it..

However in the interests of not being a hypocrite though, ESFC did do WDYSF before us, as most of our chants originated somewhere..I guess we took WDYSF and owned the **** out of it..

Gotta draw a line in the sand somewhere I guess

I had no idea that ESFC do it however Brisbane roar do Dale Caves and we sing that 

Yes.

The smurfs do it, for that reason I'm out

It's a no from me, original chants only or chants not already done by others in the aleague

I had no idea that ESFC do it however Brisbane roar do Dale Caves and we sing that 

Pretty sure The Den have stolen 90%, if not all of the chants they use from other A-league teams.

Pretty sure The Den have stolen 90%, if not all of the chants they use from other A-league teams.
Do they have any original chants?

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man. 

tdg7.gif

Apparently. How successful they are I do not know (I try to avoid listening to them).

http://theroarforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=cd5557abc943ffc6422291f2e530b140&board=5.0

Give me a B!

Pretty sure no-one else does that.

Unless we are counting Brisbane Central State.

Edited by marron

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

tdg7.gif

Apparently. How successful they are I do not know (I try to avoid listening to them).

http://theroarforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=cd5557abc943ffc6422291f2e530b140&board=5.0

Someone suggested Bohemian Rhapsody as a walk out/club song.

LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHA

I know East Sydney fc use it but Arsenal wasnt always in North London.

Du x 12

When I see you wanderers,

I go out of my head,

i just can't get enough,

I just can't get enough,

All the things you do to me and all games you playyed,

I just can't get enough.

I just can't get enough

We slip and slide and we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough of...

Edited by wengerboy

I know East Sydney fc use it

A6ZAJ_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popke