Wanderers ACL Appearances: 4
Wanderers ACL Goals: 0

Wanderers FFA Cup Appearances: 4
Wanderers FFA Cup Goals: 2

Wanderers Club World Cup Appearances:
Wanderers Club World Cup Goals:

Wanderers Total Appearances: 59
Wanderers Total Goals: 3

Yearly Appearances & Goals: 2015/16: 29 (1), 2016/17: 30 (2)

International Team: Australia
International Caps: 0
International Goals: 0

Club Exit Date: 05/11/2017

Individual Awards:

Team Honours:

Highlight: Scored the Wanderers only goal in the 2015/16 A-League Grand Final.
Highlight:
Highlight:

Description: The son of an English football league player, Scott Neville began his professional career with a 4 season stint at Perth Glory, before joining the Newcastle Jets for 3 seasons. As a result of the Tinkler ownership crisis he was able to move clubs and joined the Wanderers. After 2 seasons of competent defence and the occasional goal or assist, he moved on to join the Perth Glory.

View full record

• 4 months later...

thoughts on his performance at the Derby?

im liking Neville more & more each game, no Polenz yet but finding he is solid

Not his biggest fan, does anyone think Pepper would do better than him? Didn't like how he was at fault for the goal in the Adelaide game & didn't like the way he was exposed in the derby. Did anyone else think he could have maybe picked up a second yellow with that tackle he made just before he was substituted? I feel he has much further to go in his development....

thoughts on his performance at the Derby?

im liking Neville more & more each game, no Polenz yet but finding he is solid

Not his biggest fan, does anyone think Pepper would do better than him? Didn't like how he was at fault for the goal in the Adelaide game & didn't like the way he was exposed in the derby. Did anyone else think he could have maybe picked up a second yellow with that tackle he made just before he was substituted? I feel he has much further to go in his development....

I thought Pepper was better than Neville in round 1 when Neville moved to centre back and Peppper came on as right back.

Hamill is better than Neville at right back by miles. I've been beating this drum for ages now. As soon as Hamill came on we had a threat down BOTH flanks. Vidosic had a chance to play Hamill through on goal once but chose to shoot (fair enough).

Hamill is faster and technically better than Neville, thus a far better attacking option. I also think he's a better defender. 

Hamill is better than Neville at right back by miles. I've been beating this drum for ages now. As soon as Hamill came on we had a threat down BOTH flanks. Vidosic had a chance to play Hamill through on goal once but chose to shoot (fair enough).

Hamill is faster and technically better than Neville, thus a far better attacking option. I also think he's a better defender. 

i think that as an attacking option Hamill is far better, but as a defensive option Neville ain't to shabby. A bit like Dapuzzo - solid, but extremely uninspiring.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once he can cross a ball I will admit that he's surpassed the much-(unfairly)-maligned d'Apuzzo. Until then, he's just behind.

He is well on his way. His crosses are not landing behind the goal any longer, but in, or in the proximity of, the penalty box instead. Loved how he released Castelen against the VIC.

Good to see you back here, bandit.

Once he can cross a ball I will admit that he's surpassed the much-(unfairly)-maligned d'Apuzzo. Until then, he's just behind.

He is well on his way. His crosses are not landing behind the goal any longer, but in, or in the proximity of, the penalty box instead. Loved how he released Castelen against the VIC.

Good to see you back here, bandit.

Thanks FCB, I can't say I expect it to last. Just on a spot of well earned leave then back to the mayhem next week!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...