Andrew Redmayne

mack

He did really well, the only critisim I'd have is the spell when he kept playing the ball short and we kept losing it. I was screaming at he TV for him to just boot it. We got away with it as he pulled off a fantastic save, that he wouldn't have needed if he had just booted it. All that said its not really his fault as I assume he under instructions to go short all the time.

Edited by StringerBellend

The amount of saves he made that won us matches last season often went unnoticed. His main faults were coming off his lines, and distribution.

In the opening two matches we have seen him become much more confident(maybe spider has something to do with this) when collecting the ball, both in the air and when in a one on one. His reaction saves don't seem to have gone anywhere.

Distribution is something that is hard to learn, it can be improved but not drastically. Hopefully Spider helps him with this as well.

Considering how much of our salary cap we would be spending on keepers, he is quality.

(First post, Hi all)

Right before that free kick, I turned to my partnerand said "there is no way Redmayne saves this"
Never been so devo to be right in the presence of my girlfriend in all my life

It's easy to say Redmayne out, but whilst our second keeper is a top dude, I just don't think he can do it for us either. I'm prepared for very few clean sheets this season..

(First post, Hi all)

Right before that free kick, I turned to my partnerand said "there is no way Redmayne saves this"

It's easy to say Redmayne out, but whilst our second keeper is a top dude, I just don't think he can do it for us either. I'm prepared for very few clean sheets this season..

welcome to the forum, i felt the same way as soon as the first goal went in i knew we were not going to win it

(First post, Hi all)

You were there with your partner AND your girlfriend?

(First post, Hi all)

You were there with your partner AND your girlfriend?

living on the edge man

Eveytime the opposition has a free kick near the edge of our box I think it's going in.

Eveytime the opposition has a free kick near the edge of our box I think it's going in.

You know your keeper is **** when you know it's going in..... and it does.

Lol

My face is buried in the palms of my hands.. every. time. Waiting for the restart from half way. 

You know your keeper is **** when you know it's going in..... and it does.

Lol

My face is buried in the palms of my hands.. every. time. Waiting for the restart from half way.

I still watch corner with my hands over my eyes.

If he gets any worse I'll be watching all set peices curled up in the foetal position while slowly rocking backwards and forwards