Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

Andrew Redmayne

Recommended Posts

He isn't playing for rest of season the idiot

It's not as if he was going to play for us.

He might end up with a trophy without having to play.

Share this post


Link to post

 

He isn't playing for rest of season the idiot

It's not as if he was going to play for us.

He might end up with a trophy without having to play.[/quotelike Schwarzer last season.

Share this post


Link to post

I wish him well, he sounds like a decent chap. (Shame about the goalkeeping bit tho)

Share this post


Link to post

Ex-player's forum, please. (Potential) St Vedran has arrived.

 Fixed.  ;)

 

 Better not get ahead of ourselves, although I have a very good feeling about him.

 

FWIW :lol:   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017-1-7 at 9:33 AM, TehSmileyBandit said:

Ex-player's forum, please. St Vedran has arrived.

Finally.

And it felt so good.

Share this post


Link to post

Newcastle  (Dimi Petratos and Mario Shabow) put 2 past Redmayne in their 2-1 win in their friendly this afternoon.

Looking like Cisak will become first choice keeper if this form keeps up.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, mack said:

Re-signed by the smurfs until 19/20.

But would be the same defenders playing in front if him? I heard Buijis is looking at a deal with a South Korean club after his contract expires...

Share this post


Link to post

Confidence player, playing behind the comedy capers of Hammil and Borda didn’t do him any good

Although he still let howlers in season 4 which was behind what was a decent back 4 including Alberto and NTS

Felt for him thought he got blamed for everything when he was with us. Remember a Brisbane game at home at parra Hammil hit the worst back pass you would ever see, somehow the nob who you used to sit a couple of rows behind me at parra is blaming him. 

Share this post


Link to post

i thought that he got great protection last year from his center backs, didn’t have to deal with much in the air.

The above Redmayne is the one we had at Wanderers 

Share this post


Link to post

We need to be looking at our GK development and coaching. The fact that Redmayne and Vedran have practically swapped spots and GK ability has followed accordingly is worrying.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, jackyboyc said:

We need to be looking at our GK development and coaching. The fact that Redmayne and Vedran have practically swapped spots and GK ability has followed accordingly is worrying.

Vedran came also because of Kalacs who is now with Heartle$$.

And look at Galekovic now!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Vedran came also because of Kalacs who is now with Heartle$$.

And look at Galekovic now!

Joyce to Galekovic to lose weight. He lost 7kg, which is big for an athlete. I think that has had more impact than old mate Zelko.

Share this post


Link to post

Good chat with Redmayne on the Fox Football Podcast today. He talks about his transition from WSW to ESFC and wanting to give the game away entirely. Was talking to a sports psychologist not long before he left WSW. It's interesting with hindsight because his performances for the two clubs were night and day. Shows how big the mental aspect is. The specific discussion about the transition starts about 22 mins 40 seconds in for those interested.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Carns said:

Good chat with Redmayne on the Fox Football Podcast today. He talks about his transition from WSW to ESFC and wanting to give the game away entirely. Was talking to a sports psychologist not long before he left WSW. It's interesting with hindsight because his performances for the two clubs were night and day. Shows how big the mental aspect is. The specific discussion about the transition starts about 22 mins 40 seconds in for those interested.

Id say every player in the squad pre start of 2019/20 season needs to see a sports psychologist. They have been through a torrid time.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

Id say every player in the squad pre start of 2019/20 season needs to see a sports psychologist. They have been through a torrid time.

Redmayne was pretty poor for us, but he left before **** really hit the fan, he went to Sydney in Jan 2017 when Popa was still in charge (admittedly it wasn't a great season, we finished 6th).

I agree with you though, the entire current squad needs help.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...