Manchester United Thread

Since when do players clearing their line aim for an opposition player right in front of them, well after the whistle, while looking at the player they hit? Also RVP acted like a person who was just kicked in the head.

RVP reacted like any player would have, It was unnecessary for Williams to do that and looks even worse as he is looking at RVP when he belts it at him. To the game, i believe we played alrite, we created alot of chances but our passing in the final third was terrible, the worst i'v seen from United in a long time.  Not to mention we hit the post twice and had a couple of shots cleared off the line. Rooney had a bad game, he has to back himself more when shooting. Giggs looked very good when he came on, vintage Giggs. We have to do something about our defence, our left side is very weak, all of Swansea chances were created on Evra's side, he is always getting caught out of position, he has to lift his game and stop leaving De Gea out to dry. Overall it was a very frustrating game, we have to step up for our next game against Newcastle. Hopefully we can keep this 4 point game over the new year and push on and widen the gap.

How ridiculous was the call for the own goal? The fact that Cisse didn't touch the ball doesn't mean he isn't offside. Evans wouldn't have thrown himself in there if there wasn't a player behind him and he wouldn't have been off balance if Cisse wasn't pulling his arm so I don't see how he isn't 'interfering with play or interfering with an opponent'. I spent most of the match thinking it was going to be two seasons in a row where the home match against Newcastle was ruined by a refereeing howler.

Exactly, he was in a offside position and interfered in the play, Evans wouldn't have been under pressure to clear the ball and thus not scoring the own goal. But we were lucky to win in the end, i got no idea what to do with this defence, maybe Jones in the midfield to help track back and help defend. Our midfield was so slow, none of them could run back and defend which put our defence under alot of pressure. We need Vidic to get back to full fitness and we need to sort out our left side defence.

RVP has been unbelievable. i didn't think that he would have the same impact for us like he did at arsenal, but he has been unstoppable. You have to remember we didn't have Rooney as well who has been our driving force for the last couple of years. Hernandez has to be one of the best poachers in the world, he is always in the rite place at the rite time. Even Welbeck looked good when he came on and got an assist. Overall it was a very good performance, very happy to start keeping clean sheets which helps increase our goal difference over City.

I am gutted, we had your mob on the ropes. Outplayed and looking sketchy and then RvP comes on and does his magic....
at 24 million he is proving a bargain.... Wonderful piece of skill and hammers very unlucky

we should be able to put at least 4 on the scouser scum

Why, because Howard Webb is the official for the game?

Im sick of this bs about howard webb use are all jealous, come back when your 7 points clear and have won the league 19 times, Chelsea wish they had a rivalry as good as united vs Liverpool

we should be able to put at least 4 on the scouser scum

Why, because Howard Webb is the official for the game?

Im sick of this bs about howard webb use are all jealous, come back when your 7 points clear and have won the league 19 times, Chelsea wish they had a rivalry as good as united vs Liverpool

Saying that I hope we pump Liverpool and shut them up

Yeah Liverpool are usually up for the match against us and they've managed to find some form.

As for the Howard Webb thing, the fact the we were favourites before the referee appointments is apparently irrelevant. According to those people if we win it's the referee, if we lose it's because their team was better. Whatever makes them feel better I guess...

Liverpool supporters would be funny if they weren't pathetic. The tin foil is constantly fastened to their heads as they put pen to paper a list of excuses why they were robbed by a referee in the game to that has not been played yet

Liverpool supporters would be funny if they weren't pathetic. The tin foil is constantly fastened to their heads as they put pen to paper a list of excuses why they were robbed by a referee in the game to that has not been played yet

Funny, I read the same exact thing on the kennel except it didnt come from you, it came from your good manc scum friend Doga

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=35635&page=676&p=2594017&viewfull=1#post2594017

Liverpool supporters would be funny if they weren't pathetic. The tin foil is constantly fastened to their heads as they put pen to paper a list of excuses why they were robbed by a referee in the game to that has not been played yet. Silly ****wits.

:lol:

Funny, I read the same exact thing on the kennel except it didnt come from you, it came from your good manc scum friend Doga

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=35635&page=676&p=2594017&viewfull=1#post2594017

>>Liverpool supporters would be funny if they weren't pathetic. The tin foil is constantly fastened to their heads as they put pen to paper a list of excuses why they were robbed by a referee in the game to that has not been played yet. Silly ****wits.

yeah I know i didnt come up with it but the statement is a true one whenever something happens to liverpool they always look for some one else to blame

Edited by elchapo

>>Liverpool supporters would be funny if they weren't pathetic. The tin foil is constantly fastened to their heads as they put pen to paper a list of excuses why they were robbed by a referee in the game to that has not been played yet. Silly ***

*wits.

yeah I know i didnt come up with it but the statement is a true one whenever something happens to liverpool they always look for some one else to blame

Blah Blah Blah always the victims never your fault blah blah blah.

Funny when ever your team are in the wrong, your lot do much worse with Fergie making threats.

Wait, so other club's fans complain that we win because we have the referees in out pocket but we're also 'always the victims'?

Anyway, back to the match. Looks like Rooney, Nani and Anderson are all training but unlikely to play so it'll probably be RVP and Hernandez up front with Welbeck coming off the bench if needed. It'll be interesting to see whether Ferguson tries to combat their midfield possession by playing more narrow or if he'll play wingers since Rafael overlapping Valencia and Evra overlapping Young seems to be working out pretty well.

The way to close down the possession is to press hard, whether you can do it to us all game or not is another question, and what that does to the shape of your midfield would be interesting too.

With both teams having definite goal scoring x factors this could go either way. Might go down to a GK war. I'm personally hoping for an RVP injury early on :xnod:

I feel another red card coming too, wouldn't be suprised. If Vidic plays my money would be on him.

I think Ferguson will use our wingers since thats our style of play and Ferguson like to play with width. We look more dangerous when Rafael and Evra can go forward and overlap our wingers and put some good crosses into towards Hernandez who is a great poacher. I just hope that Valencia can get into some form and gain some confidence.

Will be a very good game though, United v Liverpool never disappoints

Edited by Jarosz213