Manchester United Thread

Has the Mou man identified the culprit yet who was responsible for the defeat in Huddersfield? Was it the rain?

I can't get my head around that Huddersfield is playing in the EPL with a no name German coach and four unfancied German players. Incredible. 

32 minutes ago, FCB said:

Has the Mou man identified the culprit yet who was responsible for the defeat in Huddersfield? Was it the rain?

I can't get my head around that Huddersfield is playing in the EPL with a no name German coach and four unfancied German players. Incredible. 

Mourinho's actual, non-narrative conforming response:

We deserved to lose. The team that wanted it more, wanted to work more, compete more and be more aggressive, they won. And when the best team win, nothing to say.

I yearn for the day when it all blows up 

both manager and club are a toxic combination of self entitlement 

last year was pretty **** outside of the Mickey Mouse cup win 

thing is they have and will spend so much money you could out an oompa lumpa there to call the shots and he would makes top 4 

On 25 October 2017 at 11:08 PM, GunnerWanderer said:

I yearn for the day when it all blows up 

both manager and club are a toxic combination of self entitlement 

last year was pretty **** outside of the Mickey Mouse cup win 

thing is they have and will spend so much money you could out an oompa lumpa there to call the shots and he would makes top 4 

It's interesting, when we were bought by the Glazers & Chelsea & City started outspending us, the narrative from our long-term coach didn't change - we kept winning league titles. When the same thing happened at Arsenal, all of a sudden 4th became a trophy

No argument there at least you guys still are a football club 

Arsenal hasn't been for ten years when FFP did nothing to stop the oil money taking over Arsenal's dream of competing with Madrid, Barca and Bayern wasn't even close, they are effectively a 2nd rate Euro team not even close to Chelsea and CIty let along the bigger teams. 

All Arsenal has become is an insurance policy for the yank. He's not interested in even getting the house in order. 

I know I've quoted this a billion times but look at Walcott the most overpaid player on the planet 140 a week to run around flaunting your unfulfilled potential. 

Spurs are much better than Arsenal now and their wage bill is almost half, it's astonishing Gazadis can't pay ozil ans Sanchez top dollar given the wage bill. So many **** players and players who will never seen first team action getting crazy money. 

If the yank was serious he would sort it out but they spin a profit so it's all good. 

Anyway its the manure thread I should take the talk of bigger pile of **** to the Arsenal thread but just it's just rinse and repeat for me I'm even sick of my own whining 

thank god for the Wanderers is all I can say 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Adidas accidentally made a kit reveal public and a bunch of people grabbed it before it was taken down.

Not sure how I feel about it, need to see it with the full kit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
51 minutes ago, LeeMarvin said:

We have a French contingent?

Well if you take "we" to mean the United fans here in the United thread then yes, yes we do have a French contingent e.g. King Eric and Uncle Pat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, papersun said:

Leeds United only bringing 16 players over for the two matches is taking the piss a bit isn't it.

I thought that also. A bit of a slap face to us tbh........you're not that good and we couldn't be f****d sending anyone. One of the main reason I won't be going. Not a competitive/competition game. Good luck to you who are going though....hope you have a blast.......I'll wait for the real deal.

42 minutes ago, sonar said:

I thought that also. A bit of a slap face to us tbh........you're not that good and we couldn't be f****d sending anyone. One of the main reason I won't be going. Not a competitive/competition game. Good luck to you who are going though....hope you have a blast.......I'll wait for the real deal.

I'm going for my son as much as anything, and well it is a team from my home county, as much as I hate them. **** I have been to Elland Road for massive matches, seen many Boro v Leeds games over the years, so for me this game is **** all....but need to get my son there and back in to it, teach him to hate them as much as I do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...