Sign in to follow this  
mack

Andreu Guerao

Injury bump.

How far is he away from full training? Dario said he did a light session with him last week away from the main squad.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Guest redwhiteblack

Jump on the bandwagon.

RWB invented having Andreu as his favourite player.

Got a man crush on this guy. Amazing how he always finds space to receive a pass. His awareness of where the defenders are and his first touch control is brilliant which sets it up for him to pick a pass whether short or long.

Also have to say i love his interlinking play with Dimas. These guys absolutely boss that midfield.

Got a man crush on this guy. Amazing how he always finds space to receive a pass. His awareness of where the defenders are and his first touch control is brilliant which sets it up for him to pick a pass whether short or long.

Also have to say i love his interlinking play with Dimas. These guys absolutely boss that midfield.

Andreu and Dimas are quite a step up from Poljak and La Rocca. Also, Alberto seems just as good as Spiranovic. Had Alberto played against the Roar it would have been a different game with a different result.

Was solid yesterday. I think our midfield will get much better as the season goes on.

Was solid yesterday. I think our midfield will get much better as the season goes on.

he was even better on Saturday... :xbop:

LOL! Saturday* I should get more sleep.

Too many man crushes.....me too! :rolleyes:

Does this make it a Andreu love fest!

Sublime performance on the weekend by the Spaniard. Quickly becoming the lynchpin of the team. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but it's going to be an amazing battle in midfield against the victards. I'm predicting we might just come out on top in that one such is his influence.

Sublime performance on the weekend by the Spaniard. Quickly becoming the lynchpin of the team. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but it's going to be an amazing battle in midfield against the victards. I'm predicting we might just come out on top in that one such is his influence.

We just need to get some of the injured back and don't lose anyone against the Roar.

With the current form WSW and MV will be the top two teams with one of two becoming premiers

Edited by tardotz

We just need to get some of the injured back and don't lose anyone against the Roar.

With the current form WSW and MV will be the top two teams with one of two becoming premiers

bolded for obviousness

Depends how he (and the ref) reacts when Muscat sends someone out for the chop.

He seems fairly in control of his actions. I couldn't see him reacting. What if he gets injured? It will surely test our depth and our dependency on him.

He seems fairly in control of his actions. I couldn't see him reacting. What if he gets injured? It will surely test our depth and our dependency on him.

Pepper can come in & do a job but I can't see him running the midfield like AG, at some point in time I think Pepper needs to start to give AG & Dimas a week off each,

Has anyone gifd any yet?