WSW Rewards

Thought I'd start up a thread for it.

http://rewards.wanderland.com.au/faq

Probably one of the key things about it, is the Seat Resale: "Members will be able to release their seats online through the MyWanderers Account Platform, those who successfully resell their seats will be rewarded with points to spend in the Wanderers Rewards Store."

This feels like Timezone, except the prizes are way better and it won't take a decade to win something more substantial than a colourful pencil sharpener.

Also, that's a bit suss that Ben Trupiano is top of the leader board :ninja:

This feels like Timezone, except the prizes are way better and it won't take a decade to win something more substantial than a colourful pencil sharpener.

Also, that's a bit suss that Ben Trupiano is top of the leader board :ninja:

Layland should lift his game :lol:

And at least 3 other forumites in the top 40 I see.

Sigh.

**** facebook and instagram ffs.

Anyway. ..

It doesn't say how many points you get for attendance?

Points for checkin via Facebook/Foursquare etc?

Given that once the crowd hits around 10k the local Telstra mobile cell dies in the arse with no data throughput, good luck with that one.

so I tried to create an account for the online store to buy stuff and get rewards points

account created successfully, twice

but still cant login :unknw:

That's ****ed. Derelict useless club. Can't get anything right. Fold the club.

so I tried to create an account for the online store to buy stuff and get rewards points

That's ****ed. Derelict useless club. Can't get anything right. Fold the club.

give them a chance, they are allowed to screw up, I mean they go few things right (rewards program + auto renew) they can now screw up everything else :D

Can someone help me here:

So I forgot my password, so I reset in in my Ticketmaster/Wanderers portal & then went to the rewards page to login. Used my email with my new password, failed, tried my member number with the new password, failed, tried resetting my password in the wander rewards website & it just doesn't do anything.

What am I doing wrong? Anyone else having this problem?

Did you use your Wanderers portal info to do that? According to the FAQ they are supposed to be linked...

So I forgot my password, so I reset in in my Ticketmaster/Wanderers portal & then went to the rewards page to login. Used my email with my new password, failed, tried my member number with the new password, failed, tried resetting my password in the wander rewards website & it just doesn't do anything.

Did you use your Wanderers portal info to do that? According to the FAQ they are supposed to be linked...

You need to register for rewards on the rewards page me thinks

Guest mickisnot

**** me there's a leaderboard.

I want on that thing.

I got 0 points. I'm never going to get anywhere in life man what the **** man

You need to register for rewards on the rewards page me thinks

I don't know if I need to do that, from the FAQ

A:

Your Wanderers Rewards username is the email that is attached to your MyWanderers Account. If you do not remember or don't have an email address attached to your account, contact the Wanderers Membership team on memberships@wswanderersfc.com.au. Your password is the same password you use to log into your MyWanderers Account. If you have forgoten this password, simply click on the "forgot password" on the log-in screen to change your password on file. *Please note that by doing so, this will not change your My Wanderers account password.

how much do we get for attending matches? i am unhappy because there is only one sydney derby at parramatta so i dont think i will get too many points, i might attend any victory matches for extra points too

:lol: hahahaha!!!

Okay guys!! Got it sorted!!

So pretty much my email wasn't linked to my password (for whatever reason) & on my iPad 2 the links weren't working properly. So if you are having an issue:

- Reset the password via the Wanderers rewards page

- Follow the link in your email (wasn't working on my tablet but worked on PC) which will reset your password

- Once you've then logged in, then you can link your rewards page to your Ticketmaster, facebook, Twitter & instagram!

looks like I am just going to release my seat every game, 5000 x13 = 65000

65000 points here I come :ninja:

has to be a successful seat release lol

It's an RBB membership, not worried ;)