WSW Rewards

Received my renewal points today. Has anyone received the 1,000 points for purchasing merch on the club store?

Yeh I emailed the store/merch to ask for my password to be reset because it doesn't work. I also asked how the account is linked to the rewards system because there doesn't appear to be a link between the two.

Thought I'd start up a thread for it.

http://rewards.wanderland.com.au/faq

Probably one of the key things about it, is the Seat Resale: "Members will be able to release their seats online through the MyWanderers Account Platform, those who successfully resell their seats will be rewarded with points to spend in the Wanderers Rewards Store."

Is this seat re-sale thing going to be available to RBB or just seated tickets? I just can't see them letting randoms into the RBB.

Unless the FFA change their stance then I don't think resale will be available for RBB. It's stupid because that's one of the main places that needs it most.

Let's not jump the gun Hughsey, got to give credit where it is due, I'm sure the club will be doing plenty behind the scenes to ensure the RBB remains full.

Unless the FFA change their stance then I don't think resale will be available for RBB. It's stupid because that's one of the main places that needs it most.

Let's not jump the gun Hughsey, got to give credit where it is due, I'm sure the club will be doing plenty behind the scenes to ensure the RBB remains full.
I'm directing that entirely towards the FFA, I have faith in the club, their hands are just tied I think.

Nice uni....

I just transferred out of there this semester :P;)

:smurfnono::smurfpoint:

:P

why

Was doing a BA then but didn't like it that much...

Doing something more enjoyable somewhere else...  :ninja:

Edited by danielcarr

Nice uni....

why

ripping flares? :ninja:

But ah okay, I joined the Arts Society to meet women and make my arts degree experience more enjoyable :xnod::meep:

results aren't great though :(

Nice uni....

why

ripping flares? :ninja:

But ah okay, I joined the Arts Society to meet women and make my arts degree experience more enjoyable :xnod::meep:

results aren't great though :(

:ninja: