WSW Rewards

I hope WSW can hurry up and just fix my log in :(

:(

Did you call them?

Called

E-mailed

some reason they keep going back to my wander account log in,

I can log in into the mywander account no problem, they are trying to use the same log in and password for my WSW rewards account

it just doesn't work

ill give them another try again later

just broke my mug, absolutely devastated....

was washing it out and the handle snapped, be more careful then me lol, worst feeling right now......

was washing it out and the handle snapped, be more careful then me lol, worst feeling right now......

UGH that sucks. Did it break easily?

5ezl10.jpg
Edited by Alexander

No!!!! :o

I'm absolutely devastated for you!!

UGH that sucks. Did it break easily?

5ezl10.jpg

unfortunately yes, showed little resistance :(

Yep had a similar problem with my white & red mug, broke whilst being washed! Lucky I have another one. Would be really good if they could make them a bit stronger & sturdier! Love a big coffee/tea mug :)

I know a company that bought branded mugs from China for cheap advertising for customers. They handed them out left, right and centre. One of the sales reps went back to see a regular client and asked why he wasn't using the branded mug. The guy laughed and showed him the snapped off handle. Turns out the cheap **** couldn't handle the heat (literally).

Edited by Carns

ok so if you connect one of your social media accounts what happens? Does it post stuff automatically to those accounts when you do something on the rewards page? Does it let people know that you are "following" WSW rewards?

I have no idea what "connecting" my accounts means.

ok so if you connect one of your social media accounts what happens? Does it post stuff automatically to those accounts when you do something on the rewards page? Does it let people know that you are "following" WSW rewards?

I have no idea what "connecting" my accounts means.

doesn't post anything. Just means the rewards app knows your acct on social media. They get the informations and encourage people to increase WSWs social media presence, in turn creating better sponsorship deals

Just signed up for this cause I thought the trading cards from our first season would be a cool thing to have. I was under the impression that it was 1,700 points for the whole set however it is only giving me the option to pick 1. Is this correct that it is 1,700 for each card?

ok so I went to connect my twitter account and it said that "fanmaker rewards" would be able to update my profile and post tweets for me???

Que?

Generally when a connection asks this its so the app/service is authorized to send tweets when you do things like push a button that says "Tweet about this purchase". Rarely is it a nefarious thing. Updating profile I've not seen before but I can imagine it being used for things like you giving the service permission to change your profile picture (think Facebook and the rainbows).

I don't know for sure though. Check with the WSW social media team on Facebook or Twitter?

Does anyone know how to connect your youtube account??

Can't do that yet, don't even know if WSW use a youtube channel yet

ok so I went to connect my twitter account and it said that "fanmaker rewards" would be able to update my profile and post tweets for me???

Que?

Generally when a connection asks this its so the app/service is authorized to send tweets when you do things like push a button that says "Tweet about this purchase". Rarely is it a nefarious thing. Updating profile I've not seen before but I can imagine it being used for things like you giving the service permission to change your profile picture (think Facebook and the rainbows).

I don't know for sure though. Check with the WSW social media team on Facebook or Twitter?

As per above, it is just the standard wording used when giving an app permission to use your facebook profile. Even though they have permission to do so, very rarely if ever do they post anything or update your Facebook profile.

Que?

As per above, it is just the standard wording used when giving an app permission to use your facebook profile. Even though they have permission to do so, very rarely if ever do they post anything or update your Facebook profile.
Depending on what it is, even just once could be bad enough, couldn't it? Edited by bombagol

Que?

Depending on what it is, even just once could be bad enough, couldn't it?
Of course. The warning/alert gives you the opportunity to asses the level of risk and act accordingly. Very few things in life are unencumbered by risk.

Unless someone is big on tinfoil, I'd suggest that connecting a social media accounts to WSW Rewards is a low risk activity.

So, is anyone getting reward points from twitter, apart from the original connection.  I have my twitter account connected, but don't get any points for using the #WSW hashtag.

I don't think anyone has. It's probably not set up yet for twitter

So, is anyone getting reward points from twitter, apart from the original connection.  I have my twitter account connected, but don't get any points for using the #WSW hashtag.

No points from Twitter for me either

They don't give any points for Twitter, the only points you get are for connecting Twitter to the rewards page but nothing else. It's not just you but everyone.