WSW Rewards

I haven't received any points since Aug 17th, anyone else having the same problem?

What have you been doing to earn points since then? When was the last time you logged into your account?

I haven't had this problem but maybe we can help you...

I also haven't received points for liking on Facebook for at least a week

Just signed up for this cause I thought the trading cards from our first season would be a cool thing to have. I was under the impression that it was 1,700 points for the whole set however it is only giving me the option to pick 1. Is this correct that it is 1,700 for each card?

Did you get to the bottom of this? I reckon the first year cards would be cool too, but that seems crazily excessive.

Just signed up for this cause I thought the trading cards from our first season would be a cool thing to have. I was under the impression that it was 1,700 points for the whole set however it is only giving me the option to pick 1. Is this correct that it is 1,700 for each card?

Did you get to the bottom of this? I reckon the first year cards would be cool too, but that seems crazily excessive.

i think its 1,700 points for 1 card which i feel is way too excessive, i thought it was for the entire pack too which for me would be too cheap

i think its 1,700 points for 1 card which i feel is way too excessive, i thought it was for the entire pack too which for me would be too cheap
As people have said, I think it's 1,700 for each card. Bit of a shame cause it'd be a nice collectors item in time but unless I never actually go to a game this season and sell back my seat (which I don't think I can in the RBB anyway), then I will have no cards...

As people have said, I think it's 1,700 for each card. Bit of a shame cause it'd be a nice collectors item in time but unless I never actually go to a game this season and sell back my seat (which I don't think I can in the RBB anyway), then I will have no cards...

You'll get points for attending games haha.

I haven't received any points since Aug 17th, anyone else having the same problem?

Juventus
ZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!! That hurt bro but well played :good:

I keep forgetting to E-mail the club to fix my log in...

:lol: The time you spent posting on this thread multiple times that you forgot to sort it out could have been spent emailing/calling club to sort it out! :lol:

Well prydz, If only they answered their emails.....

I know I know, I was just giving you a hard time :cheeky:

Admittedly there response to emails isn't as good but I'm sure if you give them a call then you should be able to sort it out ASAP. I even called them after 5:30-6 on a week day & they answered, sorting out my issue within a few minutes so I'd highly recommend giving them a call!

I havent received my mug which I purchased on 5 August.. I'll take this to social media where all of my followers will re-tweet my bitterness (usually just Megs).

That'll teach them.

:rofl:

That reminds me, I need to get around to getting me one of those mugs.  I'd better do it soon, if I want it (for myself!) before Christmas! :P

I havent received my mug which I purchased on 5 August.. I'll take this to social media where all of my followers will re-tweet my bitterness (usually just Megs).

That'll teach them.

:rofl:

That reminds me, I need to get around to getting me one of those mugs.  I'd better do it soon, if I want it (for myself!) before Christmas! :P

Christmas 2016.