Mitch Nichols

mack

And Mitch has declined using the money and decided to pay it with his own money.

What a ****.

:nono: I should always read all thread pages, I just donated. Damn it

But the cash will now go to charity ie getting a defibrillator for a local club.

Ah okay, i like that

And Mitch has declined using the money and decided to pay it with his own money.

What a ****.

But the cash will now go to charity ie getting a defibrillator for a local club.

Ah okay, i like that

Yes, I think I read that Mitch will be matching the donation made by Wanderers fans :good:

What a ****.

Ah okay, i like that

Yes, I think I read that Mitch will be matching the donation made by Wanderers fans :good:

The total is now almost $1,500 and aiming for $2,000.

I have suggested the Roar & FFA should see the error of their ways and by way of apology each make a donation to match the eventual gofundme total!

Where do fines go? Straight to FFA pockets? Isn't it weird that a company that hands out fines then relieves them? Though I guess that's what the government does...

All fines should go to charities. The FFA hasn't budgeted for them, and $1000 means more to a community club than the FFA.

I wouldn't be so sure. Why else do you think Ben Williams is a full-time ref?

• 2 months later...

Where do fines go? Straight to FFA pockets? Isn't it weird that a company that hands out fines then relieves them? Though I guess that's what the government does...

All fines should go to charities. The FFA hasn't budgeted for them, and $1000 means more to a community club than the FFA.

I wouldn't be so sure. Why else do you think Ben Williams is a full-time ref?

Fines for his superannuation since he has retired.

All we need is to get Jared Gillett and Pter Green to retire as well

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever embodies the wsw gene the most will be the skipper. Going by the body language display at both semi (watch him how he connects with his team mates ahead of extra time) and GF it would have to be Dimas. A true leader. As much as I enjoyed Nichols' response to being heckled by the Den: a captain can't do that, and Popa won't have it.

• mack locked this topic