Federico Piovaccari

mack

Taurus has too many kidz.

Does this image taken by Quarrie Sports Photography during the warm up at training on Friday, portrait a bloke who wants to play football? #bodylanguage

Doesn't skip leg day tho 

Guy who doesn't skip leg day can't be all bad.

So does this mean Bulut's second coming in the first finals game?

Taurus has too many kidz.

Does this image taken by Quarrie Sports Photography during the warm up at training on Friday, portrait a bloke who wants to play football? #bodylanguage

Doesn't skip leg day tho

Guy who doesn't skip leg day can't be all bad.

So does this mean Bulut's second coming in the first finals game?

Bulut would be gunning for the golden boot had he stayed this season

• 2 weeks later...

Did Popovic or our new Spanish assistant find this decafe macchiato?

Popa met with Fred during his off-season holiday.

It should be remembered that Carlton Cole was our 'A' target, but negotiations broke down over the length of contract being offered. 

Just imagine if Carlton Cole had been fixed up with a contract twice as expensive and twice as long as Pio, and if he had turned out to be a dud as well.

To be fair to Popa we have all been there.

On holiday... endless sun, sea, beaches and drink, long nights at bars and clubs. Then you see a women that in any other situation you wouldn't touch with a ******* cattle prod, all of a sudden the holiday spirit whisks you away and you bang a fugly. Last day of the holiday, you sober up for the first time in two weeks and the last bit of alcohol leaves your system.... and you see it in the light of day for the first time! 'Call me she says', 'yeahhhhh riiggthhhhhttt' you say as you sprint for the departure gate and try to forget...

Popa just had one of those holiday moments and at some point in the first few months of the season he has realised that what happens on holiday should stay on holiday.......

All been there Popa, all been there..... my holiday **** ups never cost me 750k a year mind, trip to the VD clinic at worst.

Edited by Corcaigh

It should be remembered that Carlton Cole was our 'A' target, but negotiations broke down over the length of contract being offered. 

Just imagine if Carlton Cole had been fixed up with a contract twice as expensive and twice as long as Pio, and if he had turned out to be a dud as well.

You may be interested in this story 

Celtic striker Carlton Cole: I asked boss Ronny Deila not to play me.. I just didn't want to look like a fool
SIX weeks on from making his debut as a sub, the 32-year-old admits he was nowhere near ready to hit the standards expected of him – or that he expects of himself.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-striker-carlton-cole-asked-7191961#kJE3GKrM4GuG0W43.99

<p>

You may be interested in this story

Celtic striker Carlton Cole: I asked boss Ronny Deila not to play me.. I just didn't want to look like a fool

SIX weeks on from making his debut as a sub, the 32-year-old admits he was nowhere near ready to hit the standards expected of him – or that he expects of himself.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-striker-carlton-cole-asked-7191961#kJE3GKrM4GuG0W43.99

Carlton has always worked hard for any team he played for.he would have scored a handful of goals for us.

To be fair to Popa we have all been there.

On holiday... endless sun, sea, beaches and drink, long nights at bars and clubs. Then you see a women that in any other situation you wouldn't touch with a ******* cattle prod, all of a sudden the holiday spirit whisks you away and you bang a fugly. Last day of the holiday, you sober up for the first time in two weeks and the last bit of alcohol leaves your system.... and you see it in the light of day for the first time! 'Call me she says', 'yeahhhhh riiggthhhhhttt' you say as you sprint for the departure gate and try to forget...

Popa just had one of those holiday moments and at some point in the first few months of the season he has realised that what happens on holiday should stay on holiday.......

All been there Popa, all been there..... my holiday **** ups never cost me 750k a year mind, trip to the VD clinic at worst.

Im disappointed that this didn't get any upvotes. 

We've all been there. Vegas, star or the royal mail hotel. 

Wanderers are doing their best to hid the fellow. Only spotted him in one photo and even then he was behind other players and had his forehead covered by a marquee (of the temporary structure kind, not of the excluded from the salary cap kind).

A marquee trolling an A-League marquee.

Brilliant

Wanderers are doing their best to hid the fellow. Only spotted him in one photo and even then he was behind other players and had his forehead covered by a marquee (of the temporary structure kind, not of the excluded from the salary cap kind).

ohhh i think you can see half his face in the last photo, on the left