Sign in to follow this  
mack

Federico Piovaccari

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Scored a brace in the Copa del Rey this morning against Malaga!

Scored a brace in the Copa del Rey this morning against Malaga!

They still playing their reserve teams in Copa Del Ray?

The Pio scored a goal again in the Copa del Rey match this morning in the home leg. Thats 3 for the season in this comp

The Pio scored a goal again in the Copa del Rey match this morning in the home leg. Thats 3 for the season in this comp

The prick scores a mean header too ! :angry:

The guy must be relieved to be out of Western Sydney and training on his own.

According to Transfermarkt he also has a La Liga goal and assist

A-League defenders better than La Liga defenders  :ninja:

Totally.  Check out our Spanish defender.

Yeah, unlike someone like Saba who hadn't really done anything, he came with among the best pedigrees of any player we've signed. I don't think there's much mystery about it...he just couldn't be farked.

I remember we were at the game against City where he scored that bizarre goal because they stopped playing, but it was one of the worst performances by a professional footballer I've ever seen. The notion of him having scored a decent amount of goals in La Liga was laughable.

Come to think of it, he barely played after having a goal disallowed also. Seems to be the curse upon our new strikers.

Yeah, unlike someone like Saba who hadn't really done anything, he came with among the best pedigrees of any player we've signed. I don't think there's much mystery about it...he just couldn't be farked.

I remember we were at the game against City where he scored that bizarre goal because they stopped playing, but it was one of the worst performances by a professional footballer I've ever seen. The notion of him having scored a decent amount of goals in La Liga was laughable.

Come to think of it, he barely played after having a goal disallowed also. Seems to be the curse upon our new strikers.

it was the curse of Ben Williams.

1 hour ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

this man will become one of the forgotten wanderers like Caira, Minnecon and Nichols.

I wouldn't put Nichols with those 2.

His first season was excellent despite his broken body held together by the physios. Just watch him get an season ending injury playing for Perth 

46 minutes ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

i don't follow

Spoke to the physio about Mitch's knee which is always braced in the 2015-16 season and he said Mitch has four knees. So without first class medical treatment I'm expecting the same result that happened to Haliti and Alessi after they left the club.