Federico Piovaccari

mack

lets call it, he's gone unless no one takes him in the next 2 days.

only thing is, bridge missed a sitter (didnt even hit the target) against melb city which would have put us 2 up.

if that was pio then popa would have dragged him at half time and benched him for a couple of games.

I don't need him anymore.

I got fat head.

But but but..... he only needs good service ????

Never totally sure with Popa, wouldn't be a total shock if Pio made a surprise reappearance, but looks to me like he has goneski

Edited by WSWBoro

lets call it, he's gone unless no one takes him in the next 2 days.

Not necessarily... Some possible destinations with longer windows below.

Japan - Apr 1

South Korea - Mar 28

China - Feb 26

UAE - Feb 15

Ukraine - Mar 1

Russia - Feb 26

Romania - Feb 22

Switzerland - Feb 15

Scotland - Feb 12

Poland - Feb 8

Portugal - Feb 4

Israel - Feb 3

Edited by torcidaSI

I agree with many of your posts but who is going to take on a striker in this kind of form?

Nobody if he is asking for even half of his current wage.

EDIT: Maybe some club in China

When you look at some of the signings the Chinese clubs are chasing or they've got (Raimres, Torres, an inter player etc) certainly not the pedigree they are chasing especially when the foreign spots are limited.

He was sitting at the furthest end of the Western stand last night, not with the players who didn't get a run last night who sit near me. Maybe that's a sign??

Was he sitting with his wife & family by any chance?

I agree with many of your posts but who is going to take on a striker in this kind of form?

Nobody if he is asking for even half of his current wage.

EDIT: Maybe some club in China

When you look at some of the signings the Chinese clubs are chasing or they've got (Raimres, Torres, an inter player etc) certainly not the pedigree they are chasing especially when the foreign spots are limited.

He was sitting at the furthest end of the Western stand last night, not with the players who didn't get a run last night who sit near me. Maybe that's a sign??

Was he sitting with his wife & family by any chance?

Idk, but I can find out.

When you look at some of the signings the Chinese clubs are chasing or they've got (Raimres, Torres, an inter player etc) certainly not the pedigree they are chasing especially when the foreign spots are limited.Was he sitting with his wife & family by any chance?

Those clubs at the top wouldn't waste a foreign slot on a player like Pio, no.

I was thinking club in the Chinese League One (2nd tier). They splash out major cash on lower profile targets. AU $15k p/w wouldn't be out of those clubs' budgets.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/china-league-one/letztetransfers/wettbewerb/CLO

• 5 weeks later...

My Futsal team needs a new striker.

We can offer him a Team Jersey and post game beers.

Offer only valid for 24 hours as im also chasing George Blackwood.

He should do well with our NPL team til his contract expires

Ineligible for competition games & unlike other squad members Popa hasn't played him in the trial games NPL2 squad have played in recent weeks.  

My mail is that he'll never play for our club again

I also heard from a pretty good source today that Pio is not needed at WSW any more.

Apparently we've found him another club to go to and they were willing to take him, but Pio didn't want to leave as he is happy to sit out his contract in the Western stand.

Ineligible for competition games & unlike other squad members Popa hasn't played him in the trial games NPL2 squad have played in recent weeks.  

I also heard from a pretty good source today that Pio is not needed at WSW any more.

Apparently we've found him another club to go to and they were willing to take him, but Pio didn't want to leave as he is happy to sit out his contract in the Western stand.

Maybe he's waiting for his glorious recall to the starting eleven where he'll score a quadruple hat-trick plus one

Maybe he's waiting for his glorious recall to the starting eleven where he'll score a quadruple hat-trick plus one

And thereby matching Archie Thompson's record

I guess the other club didn't have a Subway in their stadium.

If he was single then packing a bag and moving on would be simple, but that guy moved his young family to Sydney. That's a big deal.