Alberto Aguilar

mack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Out for 2 matches :(

Any other bans handed out this year for similar things? I cant recall.
2 matches is standard for violent conduct. FBK got 1 for his straight red. No surprise though, Alberto's was worse and he slapped the Albanian Salesman twice

Yeah fair enough. Step up young aspro

No sweat, Aspro is a gun

I'm actually glad Aspro will be able to get a few matches under his belt, he deserves it after the performances he has put in.

Out for 2 matches :(

Any other bans handed out this year for similar things? I cant recall.

2 matches is standard for violent conduct. FBK got 1 for his straight red. No surprise though, Alberto's was worse and he slapped the Albanian Salesman twice

Yes, I'm surprised it wasn't 3 but in all honesty can't compare it to the FBK which shouldn't have been a red in the first place.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So someone I know has said that the translation could be but they aren't sure (it was pretty much identical to google translate)

When are we going home? Soon son (my love), let's not rush home because the best is yet to come

I think this is reasonably positive as I think instead of returning to Spain after his 1 year contract is up, he still feels he has more to accomplish with WSW over the next few years.

So someone I know has said that the translation could be but they aren't sure (it was pretty much identical to google translate)

When are we going home? Soon son (my love), let's not rush home because the best is yet to come

I think this is reasonably positive as I think instead of returning to Spain after his 1 year contract is up, he still feels he has more to accomplish with WSW over the next few years.

Great way of looking at it. I love your optimism.

That was my take on the broken English translation

That's how I thought it went roughly.