WSW Ticketing S4 Thread

Has anyone secured tickets in Bay 6?

I've not seen it go on sale & I fear it shall be covered with a tarp. 

Bay 6 was considered Bronze. Definitely sold out.

Strange call given its a bay usually occupied by fully Active Supporters

Has anyone secured tickets in Bay 6?

I've not seen it go on sale & I fear it shall be covered with a tarp.

Bay 6 was considered Bronze. Definitely sold out.

Strange call given its a bay usually occupied by fully Active Supporters

For the derby, ALL the away bays are active!!

Limited Bay 1 RBB just re-released. Get onto it.

How do they re-release tickets though? Either they are sold or they aren't? As far as I know the Smurfs don't have a buy-back scheme with their memberships and these tickets are not stadium members are they?

So people check yesterday and see Active bays all sold out so buy elsewhere and then the next day Active tickets open up. There must be a strategy behind it for the stadium/Ticketek but I don't see what it is?

Bay 2 (RBB WSW active) has now opened up. Can buy 4+ tickets. How weird.. What are they playing at??

Limited Bay 1 RBB just re-released. Get onto it.

Restricted view, under big screen?

really need bay 2 to open up again, keen for 1 more ticket

It is. You can buy upto 10 tickets!

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/SYDFC0316/venues/SFS/performances/ESOC2015912/tickets

fkin legend mate. thanks a lot. dont know why but when i tried to open it up it didnt work, works now.

Edited by wilsonpastore

It's stupid practice. Most normal people once they log on to ticketek and see 'Allocation Exhausted' rightly assume, this is sold out, I can't get tickets anymore. So when ticketek then go and release some more tickets, these people who were looking for them have since moved on. The majority of people aren't obsessed like we are and aren't regularly checking like we do so it's naive to think that they'll come back and look tomorrow. Flawed system in my opinion.

It's stupid practice. Most normal people once they log on to ticketek and see 'Allocation Exhausted' rightly assume, this is sold out, I can't get tickets anymore. So when ticketek then go and release some more tickets, these people who were looking for them have since moved on. The majority of people aren't obsessed like we are and aren't regularly checking like we do so it's naive to think that they'll come back and look tomorrow. Flawed system in my opinion.

Ed-Zachery.  So why do they do it? Assuming it is deliberate, they must have a reason.

Ed-Zachery.  So why do they do it? Assuming it is deliberate, they must have a reason.

4675064e74be608035200a63349b1fa6f78b7553

I've already got my tickets weeks ago but I thought I'd try a dummy purchase tonight.

Tried to buy one ticket under 'Best Available (any price category)' and got this response:

"Sorry, we are unable to obtain the tickets you requested. This either means that the remaining tickets are currently in other customers baskets, or that there aren’t enough available adjacent seats to fulfil your request. You can try again with a smaller quantity of tickets, or in a different category."

Tried to buy one ticket in GA and the same message comes up. 

So it looks like as of tonight they're sold out.

Or Ticketek are holding back tickets or there are lots of yet-to-be-sold tickets in other customers baskets all at once.

:rofl:  :rofl:

Just had a look at ticket prices for the smurfs game against roar this weekend, It looks like the ticket prices are around $5 less!

Away Bronze vs WSW = $35 Adult

Away Silver vs WSW    = $45 Adult

Away Active vs WSW    = $35 Adult, $30 Concession

Bronze vs Roar = $30 Adult

Away Silver vs Roar = $40 Adult

Away Active vs Roar  = $30 Adult, $25 Concession

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/SYDFC0516/venues/SFS/performances/ESOC2015926/tickets

ticket.png

I remember it happening last year when we played the mariners at Central Coast.....

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Yo, just a question about the Mariners away game on the 29th Nov:

I'll be there with my gran who'll be supporting the mariners, so what bay do you think would be best :)

I'd probably sit in the bay next to the Wanderers fans, that way you are still close to the Wanderers fans but technically in a CCM bay for your Gran.

Yo, just a question about the Mariners away game on the 29th Nov:

I'll be there with my gran who'll be supporting the mariners, so what bay do you think would be best :)

I'd probably sit in the bay next to the Wanderers fans, that way you are still close to the Wanderers fans but technically in a CCM bay for your Gran.

Could get a seat on the grandstand above the RBB, will be under cover (rain or sun) & you'll get a good view of the RBB... Oh I mean game ;)